[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlad_1492

123nick

is it possible to change the extended storage? so that , the second stack- the one where, after your colonist places down the item on one half of the storage ,it gets moved too the other half into a very large pile ? is it possible to change that very large pile, so its maximum is 1000 things? so where u would only usually be able to store 75 wood, you can store 1075, including the other half the storage takes up, considering the 2 cells.

skullywag

Every building has a maxstorage xml paramter. Simple to change it yourself.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

RickyMartini

Zebukin

For the medical needs there is three mods, that covers all needs: EPOE, DE Surgeries, Dog Said.
But skin regenerator is good looking and interesting alternative for HiTech colony. Extended fabrics is more natural tan get fabrique right from plant.

Eneswar

skullywag

Steam will come once I have everything out, steam release means more time spent maintaining so has to be done strategically. It wont be long though.

And in regards to mods that do stuff that these do, I really dont care. I make mods for me and variety is always good.

Goldini50

Sorry for this stupid question, but you said everything is ready so why you don't uploaded every mod ?

PotatoeTater

I've missed your mods man, good to see them back out and ready. I'm excited to get off work and load them into my world!
Life is Strange

Fissure

Had to register just to say thanks! Really missed your mods. Will be nice when they are up on steam of easier updating.

Thanks again !

Madman666

Hey, Skully, nice work on those humpers and medicine cabinets sprites - they look cool! A small question for you - clothing racks in your mod - are they designed just to serve as equipment racks for clothing to prevent deterioration outside? I was hoping for it to allow stacking of clothes - too much raider crap everywhere and my greeeed doesn't let me just burn it all with a flamer.

skullywag

Madman666

Nah, you shouldn't be sorry - its enough you even spare your time to update all those sweet things for us. Clothes stacking would be awesome, but we can live without it. Space saved by better stacking for materials is already very good. But there is one interesting mod though, that introduces a crate, in which you can pack things up to 25 kg mass, including clothing and transport or sell it for right price for every item packed inside and its size is only one tile. You can jam a crapton of clothing in there to save up space, but unfortunately colonists can't access items inside, untill you order them to unpack those items from crate inventory. Maybe some code from that could be useful? It has really bonky mechanics of choosing what to pack in and out though...