Selling Sculpted Art

Started by Bandus, June 30, 2015, 09:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandus

Greetings! I am attempting to sell art that my colonists have crafted, however, I am having no luck making it work. 

I have the art crafted, I have a commlink built, I have a stock area specified at the comm link, I have the stock zone set to accept art, the art is in the stock area next to the commlink. However, whenever I use the comm terminal to talk to a trader, it does not appear in the list. I have tried with multiple trader types (slave dealers, manufactured good dealers, etc.).  Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

ItchyFlea

When you say commlink, are you referring to the Comms Console or the Orbital Trade Beacon?
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Serviette Union

Only Exotic Goods traders will buy art.

Bandus

The goods are in a stock zone around the orbital trade beacon.

Hm, I'll triple check that I have tried the exotic goods trader, however, I am fairly certain I have.

BetaSpectre

I think the art needs to be uninstalled also. Its the little trade beacon, made up of metal.
You don't even need a roof to sell stuff. and as mentioned before only the Exotic goods trader will buy art. Good to trade for gold if you have enough art to sell.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Euzio

The weapons and exotic goods merchants need to start carrying more silver to trade though. Making a gold sculptor or weapon is quite pointless at times now because the finished product is often worth more than the silver that they have on hand....

Kaballah

So you equip these things on your champion colonists so they can intimidate your enemies with their mighty swag  8)