friendlies have arrived and they are murdering my prisoners

Started by dakenho, July 04, 2015, 11:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakenho

well the subject says it all
for some reason some folks I had captured who were secure in my holding room were murdered for no reason when "friendlies" arrived to help me.  (prisoners were not berserk), oddly this happen twice with one set of prisoners who had a low chance to join.

TLHeart

Was this on a previous builds save? or a complete clean 11.857 (alpha 11b)

Appears that bugs in alpha 11 that involve other factions, like prisoners and friendlies, are happening in the old build saves.

I tested friendlies arriving with an enemy pirate in prison, they ignored him, and just milled around for 2 days and then left. That was with a completely new 11.857 install and game.

OutrideGaming

This has happened to me, but that was because my prisoners were open.

I had two prisoners in one room with two beds. One went berzerk. And i had my warden get out of there. As he left i selected the door and "forbid" access. So, it stayed open because no one could closed it. And some visitors came, started shooting at my prisoners. I don't know if that's really a "bug" because it makes sense. Two factions, hostile to one another, find one another on my map, I get the code behind it that'd make them do that. So to me, it wasn't a "bug" but it could be
"I'm like the Boeing 757-223 from Angola"

I'm a rising youtuber and would love it if you could give me a chance!
Youtube: /Outridegaming
Twitter: @OutrideGaming (not very-well updated :p)

Currently looking for skilled graphics designers for a logo and/or intro for the youtube channel! :D Pm me

Euzio

I know that in the first build of A11 that the bug was still present. Visitors would openly enter into prisoner rooms and once they did, they'd start attacking the prisoners till they were dead or incapacitated. Tynan has supposedly fixed it in the latest build but I've yet to test it out myself.

Gaesatae

Can't repro in 857. I tried every possible combination I could think of and I couldn't get the friendlies to attack the prisoners.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog