How to bait and kill hundred wargs with only melee.

Started by Aristocat, July 19, 2015, 07:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristocat

Notice most of they are chasing Maker.

When they chase a target they select only one or two target, just pull that pawn off and bam, ded.

milon

So it's a martial version of Follow the Leader? Weird, I would have thought that taking damage would cause the Warg job-giver to select a new (nearby) target...

Aristocat

Quote from: milon on July 19, 2015, 08:37:42 AM
So it's a martial version of Follow the Leader? Weird, I would have thought that taking damage would cause the Warg job-giver to select a new (nearby) target...

Attacked warg select new target, that's why some of pawns got damaged, but all of my pawns armed with scyther blade so they are shreded to pieces.

Ai need bit of tweak though, I once literally corpse gone "missing" probably because all of them chew same target at the exactly same tick.

I think if +5 warg is targeting same target they should change target.

kahlzun

You need to invest in some fire traps. They scale upwards nicely.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Aristocat

Quote from: kahlzun on July 20, 2015, 04:40:41 AM
You need to invest in some fire traps. They scale upwards nicely.

It only scatter them away. Also why waste metal?

Mrshilka

Aristocat

Quote from: Mrshilka on July 20, 2015, 07:06:29 AM
but what about 1000 wargs?

Holy cow. though, I think it's doable, just extremely laggy and time consuming(and probably many savescumming). They barely do any damage as long as you juggle them around. You'll also need legendary plasteel longsowrd or scyther blade with Superior Crafting(30 damage)

keylocke

have you tried doomstacking your brawlers on a chokepoint?
(ie: tell them all to attack the same target, they sometimes end up standing on the same tile as a doomstack)

just don't include the "bait" along with your doomstack.