[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Quote from: Faythe on January 19, 2016, 08:16:22 PM
Heya. Just want to say I love your mod.  I just wanted to point out a small error I was getting with the mod installed and I am fairly certain it is with your mod and not others cause it appears on the uninstalled MMS.

That was what I got when I uninstalled it to move it locations.
Hi Faythe, thanks for the report. :)
Could you please answer to the following questions to narrow this bug:
1) Do you use the original mod or is it embedded in a mod pack?
2) Did you reproduced this bug?
3) If yes, could you give me the steps to reproduce it?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Rikiki

Updated MMS to A13! :)

By the way, I did not figured why pawns won't relocate the MMS until I click on "Uninstall".
If anyone can help, please let me know! :)

Match

Thanks Rikiki! I can't wait to see what your doing with outpost generation!

Delmain

I noticed that the changelog says that the MMS no longer finds plasteel? What's up with that?

falcongrey

I'm hoping your next update to A13 is the Mining Helmets...

Thanks for all your work so far!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Rikiki

Quote from: Delmain on April 08, 2016, 05:25:47 PM
I noticed that the changelog says that the MMS no longer finds plasteel? What's up with that?
Maybe was I tired? :P
I re-read plasteel def and saw it is classified as metallic stuff so I will change that soon. :)

Quote from: falcongrey on April 09, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

Mmh, this one is more difficult to update because of the change in CompGlower. :-\ I think I will leave it for later.
And thanks for your support! :D

falcongrey

Quote from: Rikiki on April 09, 2016, 03:31:30 PM
Quote from: Delmain on April 08, 2016, 05:25:47 PM
Maybe was I tired? :P
I re-read plasteel def and saw it is classified as metallic stuff so I will change that soon. :)

Quote from: falcongrey on April 09, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

Mmh, this one is more difficult to update because of the change in CompGlower. :-\ I think I will leave it for later.
And thanks for your support! :D

Welcome and take your time! :D
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Speeny

I am confused. I see that the laser fences and force shield are updated is the base pack that those mods need updated as well? i would love to try these out in my stream. *Edit* I am an idiot i was looking under the old downloads and not the new ones.

Rikiki

Quote from: Speeny on April 09, 2016, 06:22:57 PM
I am confused. I see that the laser fences and force shield are updated is the base pack that those mods need updated as well? i would love to try these out in my stream. *Edit* I am an idiot i was looking under the old downloads and not the new ones.
Yep, sorry, the first message is a little bit messy as I am still updating mods to A13.

Updated M&Co. mining helmet to A13 by the way. It was easier than expected! :D

Xeno360

Lovely. Mining helmet is bugged. After crafting one and equipping it, my pawn now just stands next to the ore and spits an error. Nothing happens. Bugged my freakin game.

dareddevil7

I tried to place the laser pylon and all my interfaces disappeared and I was forced to quit through task manager

Rikiki

First debug idea, be sure to use the A13 mod, not the old A12 download link. I will remove it so there is no more link trap...

Quote from: Xeno360 on April 11, 2016, 06:38:34 PM
Lovely. Mining helmet is bugged. After crafting one and equipping it, my pawn now just stands next to the ore and spits an error. Nothing happens. Bugged my freakin game.
That's strange, ??? I always test thouroughly my mods before release.
Could you please post your RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\output_log.txt file so I can see what went wrong?

Quote from: dareddevil7 on April 11, 2016, 09:03:53 PM
I tried to place the laser pylon and all my interfaces disappeared and I was forced to quit through task manager
Same here, please post your RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\output_log.txt file.

Thansk for the report guys! :)

hwoo

i just downloaded your mining helmet mod and when they put it on they work independently for a few seconds. then stand still until drafted to move. but wont move independently again after. they also wont take off the helmet when told.

tested the mining helmet in a deep mine and no light happened either.

cant wait to see this when its polished. love my deep mountain mining and the idea of them mining with the lights on only for it to slowly expose a hidden room just sounds awesome.

Rikiki

Sorry guys but I am unable to reproduce the mining helmet "stuck" bug nor the freezing HUD laser fence pylon. :P
Please check you have download the A13 version.

If the bug occurs again, I would be really grateful if you could send me the output_log.txt file so I can investigate what is the root cause. :)