TheGentlmen

Scientist Accountants did it...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Takes in account:
GNI PPP/Capita (NOT GDP PPP)
Average Expected Life Span
Average Years Of Schooling...

GNI != GDP...

GNI = GDP + Income from other countries.

GDP/GNI Nominal != GDP/GNI PPP

A rule of thumb for understanding GDP's PPP and nominal is that PPP is how much of a local good (like real estate, labor, or locally grown produce) a person can buy in their country, and nominal is roughly how much of an internationally traded good (diamonds, DVD players, Snickers bars) a person can buy in their country.

Adamiks

Maybe, but i live here so i know what old people can buy after 40 years of working... Numbers are just numbers and guys that have "dirty" money from hard work of regular people are counted here too.

TheGentlmen

True... but Poland doesn't have 5 people... Polands has ~40k... so the mean should be a good shower of the average state of living.

Adamiks

It's like... If you're young and you have good job you're rich or kinda rich, if you have two people working you are just rich, but when you have 1 person working with like 2 kids, you're fucked, when you can't work you're fucked too, when you're old and you didn't had any good-good job you're fucked too. The point is that you can have money easily, but don't expect much help from country if you're fucked, not like in UK. When i heard how many money people have for just having kids in UK (without second person working), it's almost crazy for me. I understand why so many polish people lives in UK/US/CAN. In Poland if you have kids and no other person working you're just fucking poor, because everything what our country do is collect money from people, give it to politicians (that don't make country any better) and give a part of it to people. So in general - working man - happy man. Not working man for some reason - poor man. And there is a lot of reasons why someone can't go to the work. Also, there are more politicians and "big" civil servants than 5. I'm really sure that 1k of politicians "costs" more than at least 5k of regular mans. I would say more, but it's all based of what "regular" mean.

TheGentlmen

I see. Anyway good luck to you sir, hopefully you'll find a good job.

Adamiks

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 18, 2015, 03:15:08 PM
I see. Anyway good luck to you sir, hopefully you'll find a good job.

More like "boy", but i'm okay with that! ;D

*Mom!!! That guy called me "sir"! Can you make me that fucking sandwich?!*

Toggle

There's so many words so I'll just ignore them, have an encouraging sloth gif.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Adamiks

Meme language? Ok, ok.

I really like this, crushing invisible apple is so motivating and makes me dream about good future. I should don't let my dreams be just dreams... I will do it tomorrow.

Toggle

Quote from: Adamiks on August 18, 2015, 08:01:34 PM
Meme language? Ok, ok.

I really like this, crushing invisible apple is so motivating and makes me dream about good future. I should don't let my dreams be just dreams... I will do it tomorrow.

Did you just say tomorrow on the same post with the motiviation man? You heathen!
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Adamiks

;{ I though you will complete the sentence - THIS WAS A BAIT!!! *360 no-scope MLG sad music*