[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan2000

Quote from: Hiztaar on May 01, 2016, 07:23:50 AM
Quote from: Nathan2000 on April 30, 2016, 06:28:23 PM
Hate to ask, but is there any chance you could add in the turret again as an optional download? Even if you can't move it? (Assuming that it works like that)

Minified version will arrive very soon. I have a patch incoming.

Awesome! Because that turret looks amazing, both texture and performance wise. Thanks for the reply!

Nathan2000

Quote from: Hiztaar on May 01, 2016, 12:03:07 PM
Quote from: DFC on May 01, 2016, 09:46:42 AM
How can I output a list of mod into text. I used my own way to output the mod list but if theres any way to do it with load order thats less troublesome please say so.
c:\Win\Mods\American Civil War Weapons\
c:\Win\Mods\BatteriesStuffed-BatteriesStuffed-1.3\
c:\Win\Mods\Community Core Library\
c:\Win\Mods\Core\
c:\Win\Mods\DermalRegenerator-DermalRegenerator1.5\
c:\Win\Mods\DESurgeries\
c:\Win\Mods\EdBModOrder\
c:\Win\Mods\EdBPrepareCarefully\
c:\Win\Mods\Embrasures-Embrasures1.4\
c:\Win\Mods\ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.4\
c:\Win\Mods\FloorLights\
c:\Win\Mods\GlitterTech\
c:\Win\Mods\Grindstone\
c:\Win\Mods\HaulPriorityLiteNoUnforbid\
c:\Win\Mods\High Caliber\
c:\Win\Mods\kNumbers-0.4.1-A13\
c:\Win\Mods\LT_ADogSaid\
c:\Win\Mods\Mad Skills\
c:\Win\Mods\MapReroll\
c:\Win\Mods\Mending\
c:\Win\Mods\More Factions Spawn\
c:\Win\Mods\MoreSunLamps\
c:\Win\Mods\NaturalFloors-NaturalFloors1.1\
c:\Win\Mods\PowerCell-PowerCell1.3\
c:\Win\Mods\PowerSwitch\
c:\Win\Mods\ReclaimFabric-ReclaimFabric1.1\
c:\Win\Mods\Recycle\
c:\Win\Mods\Rimfire 2.0\
c:\Win\Mods\RoofSupportGuide_Tool\
c:\Win\Mods\RTFTJ\
c:\Win\Mods\RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1\
c:\Win\Mods\RW_Manager-0.13.0.3\
c:\Win\Mods\RWAutoSell\
c:\Win\Mods\SmallSolarsStuffed-SmallSolarsStuffed-1.4\
c:\Win\Mods\ThermalsStuffed-ThermalsStuffed-1.3\
c:\Win\Mods\TilledSoil\
c:\Win\Mods\Vegetable Garden v3.6\
c:\Win\Mods\VeinMiner\
c:\Win\Mods\World Wars Weapons\
c:\Win\Mods\USCM\

What did you try to craft ?

Also, just wanted to say that I had the exact same problem this guy had. None of the guns in the Machining table will be made. Work gets down to zero then it says in the console operation is invalid. So whatever I'm trying to craft just ends up sitting there on the Machining table (unfinished) until I cancel it and get some of the resources back. The outfits were able to be built fine though. The error also says something like "steel=steel; things not made of stuff". Something like that.

Hiztaar

Yeah it's a bug in my DLL but I don't know where it is from. I'm investigating.
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Hiztaar

Just to keep you up to date.

The script must be completely rewritten. It's far beyond my skills and once again I depend on @wivex as I use its own code.

For the time being, if you want to use the mod you cannot do it if you craft mono-material stuff like survival rifle. But with USCM weaponry, who needs survival rifle anyway ? ;)

I'm deploying a patch fixing traders not coming and I've changed the texture of the M56. I'm looking for the turret now and making USCM faction as well as Wayland Yutani faction :)

Nathan2000

Awesome! Thanks for the update, as I dearly love this mod. :D

silentlord

Just come back to Rimworld after leaving around A9. and oh boy have things improved, but this mod is without a doubt the best mod ever for me.... like many im a complete Aliens nut and had to have this.

@Hiztaar; thank you greatly for your work and bringing this rimworld, i can't play without it now. :-P

just a few questions;
are the USCM weapons craftable or is it disabled for now?
Are we gonna see Xenomorph's? has to be asked.

also sound level wise, appears spot on, on my end. not too loud and not too low either. the pulse rifle firing is off though, the sound not the sync.... the fire seems sped up to fast.

lastly, we really need a Predators faction and Engineer faction. plus love your android/synthetic plans.

p.s. oh almost forgot, are you considering doing a patch or version thats Combat Realism friendly, works now but seriously unbalanced, out ranged and out-damaged by all other weapons.

Hiztaar

Quote from: Nathan2000 on May 04, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the update, as I dearly love this mod. :D

Thanks, I'm happy to know people like this mod ^^.

Quote from: silentlord on May 08, 2016, 12:58:42 PM
Just come back to Rimworld after leaving around A9. and oh boy have things improved, but this mod is without a doubt the best mod ever for me.... like many im a complete Aliens nut and had to have this.

@Hiztaar; thank you greatly for your work and bringing this rimworld, i can't play without it now. :-P

just a few questions;
are the USCM weapons craftable or is it disabled for now?
Are we gonna see Xenomorph's? has to be asked.

also sound level wise, appears spot on, on my end. not too loud and not too low either. the pulse rifle firing is off though, the sound not the sync.... the fire seems sped up to fast.

lastly, we really need a Predators faction and Engineer faction. plus love your android/synthetic plans.

p.s. oh almost forgot, are you considering doing a patch or version thats Combat Realism friendly, works now but seriously unbalanced, out ranged and out-damaged by all other weapons.

Guns ain't craftable right now but it might change in the future. Armors and clothes can be crafted anyway. Xenos will definitely come in. As for CR I begun to make a conversion. It will be long as there are some ammunitions specific to USCM weapons and I'll have to work a lot to make sure I have the correct XML in the right place :)

silentlord

true... don't wanna be making them use 5.56 nato or 7.62mm rounds.

hehe.... we want USCM standard munitions, M309 10mm x 24 rounds 210 grain round imbedded in caseless propellant block of nitramine (Armat M41a Pulse Rifle, M42a Sniper rifle), M250 10mm x 28 caseless rounds, (M56 Smartgun, M42 sniper rifle)

shame no grenade launchers on the Armat rifle, lots of various nade rounds for it.... M38, M51a, M108, M230, M60 and M72A1.

oh forgot to ask... will you be adding the other Alien franchise weapons... i.e. the PIG! hehe the M78 and the M83A2 SADAR, M112 HIMAT.

Hiztaar

I will add new weapons while introducing wayland yutani faction and its private military forces (with new armors). I dunno yet which weapons will be added but it will certainly add a gameplay value. Most certainly CQB weapons, shotguns... Certainly those from Colonial Marines. I'll add the game musics too as it was released by the composer and free to use for non commercial purpose.

silentlord

sounds amazing, will gladly wait for this one.

Hiztaar

If a C# adept is passing by. I could use some help.

Hiztaar

I am bad at coding. So I'm unable to code the .DLL and I depend on external sources that won't be enough for the evolutions of the mod.

Uziel

The crafting bug is truly game breaking.
I love your armor (thanks skyarkangel) but I have to disable the mod because of the crafting errors it throws. Any chance you could just remove the crafting bit altogether while we wait?

Hiztaar

Hi Uziel !

I just heard from Wivex its team started working so the bug may be fixed quite soon :)