help finding apparel textures

Started by sociallyawkwardsurvivor, August 28, 2015, 01:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

I'm doing clothing mods and im trying to find the core clothing textures like (shirtbasic shirtbutton ect.)

Anyone know where I can find these texture pngs?  I feel like ive looked everywhere, even doing a *.png search on the entire RW directory. no luck.

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

shortly after posting this, I saw tynan's texture pack post.  Still would like to know where in the game directory this is located. :)

Shinzy

Hey!
the clothing textures in the texture folder maze are located in
Things/Pawn/Humanoid/Apparel

Also! if you want: I posted a 'template' files for hats and apparel quite a while back that could be of use if you're going to make lots of clothing (like I do)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2390.msg92168#msg92168
They're both PSD files, So you've got all the body sprites on different layers and can easily just draw over them
speeds up the process quite a bit ;D

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

thats weird, ive looked and looked, and used the search function and cant find this directory still.  thats why I asked because it didnt make sense I wasnt finding it.  I kept seeing references to it in mod files, but alas for some reason its not there for me.  In things/pawn is a folder called animals and a folder called effects.  weird.  maybe my d/l got corrupted somehow. Thanks for the tip on the PSD file! :)