Mod Request - Pet Stuff

Started by Beathrus, September 14, 2015, 08:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

Basically, I lost my Wargs... because I didn't know they were starving. x.x

So maybe, can we get a mod that gives us an Alert when our Pets are starving... And maybe a 'Food bowl' and 'Food Trough'?

The 'Food Bowl' being for the Meat Eating Pets.
The 'Food Trough' being for Herbivore pets.

And have it to whoever is assigned as 'Handler' fills those when they get empty. :/

Edit: Also, maybe an option for 'Hand Feeding' for like, having your Handler selected then right clicking a Pet and it will let you feed it by hand, for emergencies!

AHare

Yeah, that sounds helpful. I think you'd want to have the alerts limited to only tamed/named pets though, as I imagine having a few dozen or more alerts for all your animals would get very annoying very quickly.

Beathrus

Quote from: AHare on September 15, 2015, 01:19:25 AM
Yeah, that sounds helpful. I think you'd want to have the alerts limited to only tamed/named pets though, as I imagine having a few dozen or more alerts for all your animals would get very annoying very quickly.

Well, the Alert would only be for when they get to the point of 'starving', you know Malnutrition and beginning to die. And Yeah, maybe have a toggle for the Alert in the Animals Menu for which animal has it.