[A12d] End Table with Lamp V1.1 (10/28/2015)

Started by TLHeart, October 16, 2015, 12:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLHeart

Here is a one item mod, a 1x1 table with a lamp to add that nice glow to a bedroom. Uses CCL (community core library) so will need to be added after CCL. Just something I added to my game play, and thought I would share it with the community.

Uses 20 watts of power, 15 base material, of your choice, and 4 steel and 3 cloth.

Download from the attachment, unzip and add to mods folder.

License: use by anyone. Can be added to any mod or mod pack.

updated to version 1.1
merged graphics, cleanup of code.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Loki88

Does it have an item surface? As in if I put a chair up to it, will the colonists be able to use it to eat a meal? Probably not exactly an intended function, but I'm all about using tools and materials in ways for which they were never intended ( thank you Mythbusters :P )

TLHeart

I considered that option, but did not make it possible.

MisterVertigo

Wow, so simple, yet so great. Thank you for this!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Chadamir

TLHeart

updated to version 1.10. Cleaned up the graphics, included by Slimecrusher, and cleaned up some code.

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Huntakilla

Tried it, didn't work. Even with developer mode on, it would just give me an error message.

TLHeart

Quote from: Huntakilla on January 29, 2016, 10:11:49 PM
Tried it, didn't work. Even with developer mode on, it would just give me an error message.

You are the first person to say it does not work... but without the actual error message your post is useless to fix your problem.

Speeny

Silent. try the More furniture mod. it has the different pieces you are looking for plus a few extra bits.