[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemingtonRyder

If it's not in the user release, download and look in the modder's resource under Examples\Backstories\

The steam release is the user release, modders should get the full modders resource package from github.

As to the screen being blurry, this has nothing to do with CCL and has been reported in vanilla too.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

linkfanpc

Quote from: 1000101 on July 23, 2016, 09:12:45 PM
The steam release is the user release, modders should get the full modders resource package from github.

As to the screen being blurry, this has nothing to do with CCL and has been reported in vanilla too.

Really? Well in case it's important it started when i downloaded CCL.
I was gonna put a smart-guy quote here but i couldn't think of one so here's a stick dude.
\o
|\
/ \

ThiIsMe007

Hello,

I would like to report the following messages from my output_log.txt file :

(with just a couple of mods)
http://pastebin.com/qeCDRBQ9

(with more mods)
http://pastebin.com/JCyiShSb

These messages repeat over and over.

Is there something I should and can do to fix these ?

Thank you very much for your work on the CCL.

Sarelth

I think some of your mods are outdated.

ThiIsMe007

Quote from: Sarelth on July 24, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

I see.

I tried to make sure to only select mods that were announced as compatible with A14.

What should I do to avoid these messages ? Remove some mods and which ?

Thank you for your advice.

Quote from: ThiIsMe007 on July 24, 2016, 02:27:03 PM
Quote from: Sarelth on July 24, 2016, 01:33:03 PM

I see.

I tried to make sure to only select mods that were announced as compatible with A14.

What should I do to avoid these messages ? Remove some mods and which ?

Thank you for your advice.
I don't think the mods you're using are outdated (most of them specifically have the version number in the name, ie: 0.14.xxx).

CCL is presenting the error message in a reasonably nice format letting you know that CCL trapped it, that it's an error, what sub-component of CCL it happened in and the error itself followed by the stack trace:
"Community Core Library :: (Error) :: Mod Configuration Menu :: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

The stack trace will lead you to the actual culprit which in the first case seems to be Fluffy_Tabs.MapComponent_Priorities.get_Instance.  I would report that error in fluffys thread or his github issue tracker for that situation.

The second one - System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Fluffy_Relations.Visible].get_Item - seems to be in fluffy's relationship tab.  Again, report that error in the appropriate place (issue tracker prefered, forum thread otherwise).

When doing your reports, do exactly as you did here although, it would be nice if you also supplied the full copy the log file too.  Otherwise, this is a good example of how to file a report.  :)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.