[TEXTURE] Advanced Power Armor

Started by van_tarkin, November 11, 2015, 05:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

van_tarkin

Hello to rimworld modders and players i was really happy playing this game and in my playing process i created my own armor i am a bit artist my self so i draw this armor myself.

Some of you may knew what basis for this armor is if you played certain game.

Actually this is just pictures but not real finished mod,i was just replacing already ecsisted in game armor pix.So i humbly ask someone to make actual mod using this great model.
Yes you can do whatewer you want with this no need to credit me as author or anithing.

Here images -

Nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/mods/97/?tab=3&selected_game=424&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Frimworld%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D97%26user%3D1%26gid%3D424&pUp=1

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dragoon

Could you add in the armor for the other body types (Thin,male,female,hulk) I only see fat.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Austintrollinski

i like this texture for the power armor

[attachment deleted due to age]

Pactrick Willis

AshbornK9

If you'd let me use it, I have a Fallout mod.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

van_tarkin

You can use my mod as you like if you want to modify or something you have my permission.

palandus

I always loved the Advanced Power Armor from Navarro in Fallout 2. Thanks for making a texture inspired by it!

Deimos Rast

oh, hey, I just messaged you on Nexus about this because I couldn't find your user name here, and here we are!
I made some configs for these and got it working in game just fine, and wanted to know if I could release them.
Reading over the thread, it looks like I can, so I think I'll do that today/tomorrow, unless you say otherwise.
You will of course be credited.
Cheers.
#StopPluginAbuse