Interface size should be adjustable

Started by TitaniumTurtle, November 15, 2015, 09:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TitaniumTurtle

I love this game and play it all the time, but I just got a new computer and it makes it a bit difficult. I just got a new Microsoft Surface which has a default resolution of 2160 x 1440 despite being a relatively small screen. This results in the UI being rather small. I can still play pretty well, in fact it cleans up my view a bit by getting menus out of the way sometimes, but I find myself pausing the game a lot to read small text. Could you by chance build an option into the game to adjust the UI size. I understand that I could change my own resolution settings, but then the game doesn't fit proportionally to my screen, and on some resolutions the menus past the edge of the screen so I can't see or select them.

iame6162013

Shouldn't this be moved to suggestions?
Since this isn't a thing we can really discuss about.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

TitaniumTurtle

Quote from: iame6162013 on November 15, 2015, 01:44:39 PM
Shouldn't this be moved to suggestions?
Since this isn't a thing we can really discuss about.

I actually had thought I was in the suggestion forum when I wrote it, but then when I posted it showed me in the Discussion forum. I suppose I should copy it and Re-post it there.