too weak
1 (10%)
just perfect
7 (70%)
too strong
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

troedl

Thank you very much! I will change that with the next mod update :)

Dogman_27

Why do I get all 3 ghillie factions in my world?

troedl

You will get all three factions in the factions tab, because they always exist, but the idea is that the ghillie suits with snow ghillies only appear when its cold, the desert ones when its hot and the jungle ones if its between.
So you will always have them in the factions tab, but only the right ones will spawn on raids and traders.

Hope that answers your question? :)

Warforyou

Quote from: troedl on July 25, 2016, 01:04:56 PM
You will get all three factions in the factions tab, because they always exist, but the idea is that the ghillie suits with snow ghillies only appear when its cold, the desert ones when its hot and the jungle ones if its between.
So you will always have them in the factions tab, but only the right ones will spawn on raids and traders.

Hope that answers your question? :)

Seems like many other factions also like ghillie outwear. Have most of my outlander guests appear in ghillie gear. Moreover, I once had traders bring ghillie wolves with them. How did they get them :0

troedl

As far as i know you can't forbid factions to wear certain apparel, and because the ghillie wolfes are also like normal wolfes a race, other factions may use them too. I don't really know a fix for that, but maybe something will come to my mind.

Warforyou

Quote from: troedl on July 30, 2016, 09:37:02 AM
As far as i know you can't forbid factions to wear certain apparel, and because the ghillie wolfes are also like normal wolfes a race, other factions may use them too. I don't really know a fix for that, but maybe something will come to my mind.

When I improved relationship with their factions I had a couple of wolves visit my colony on their own  :D

rftl

I had a very strange error.

My game started to slow down and the ram usage skyrocket.

Than I discovered a big blob of Gillie wolves in the corner of the mag.
Here a screenshot with the dev console enabled.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1617175662585742470/4B48F5554A62EEA9E465171E4637DF55E2EFFBAB/

To be fair I run a big chung of mods so maybe it's not even a Gillie problem.