Where are you from?

Started by Hypolite, October 08, 2013, 09:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What country are you living in right now?

Canada (Tynan's home)
5 (5.9%)
United States
24 (28.2%)
France
4 (4.7%)
Germany
10 (11.8%)
Other (ask to be added in the poll)
14 (16.5%)
Australia
7 (8.2%)
Netherlands
5 (5.9%)
Japan
1 (1.2%)
United Kingdom
8 (9.4%)
Czech Republic
3 (3.5%)
Austria
1 (1.2%)
Spain
1 (1.2%)
Sweden
1 (1.2%)
Poland
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

GlobusGames

Hello there!

VaporCig1

i m living in USA.
City houstan.

Darker

Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 03:39:03 PM
You forgot the biggest country on earth. lel. WHAT ABOUT RUSSIA? OUR COUNTRY EXISTS 800 YEARS AND WE HAVE 150.000.000 PEOPLE AND WE KICKASSES JAPAN AND GERMANY IN WW2 WHILE AMERICA GOT BUTTHURTED IN VIETNAM HHHAHAHAHAHA VIETNAM OUR GOOD OLD ALLYS.... sorry for caps.
You dare to talk about WW2? Do you even history?

You mean that russia that was (almost) allied with Hitler until they realised that he's just using them for his own needs? (the plan went wrong, didn't it?)
You mean that russia, that when war was about to end, had their army wait just before warsaw so that all liberatelly thinking people die?
So you mean the russia, that had their best heroes from WWII executed after the war?

No, please, if you wan't to say nice things about russia, don't talk about the second world war.

And the vietnam? Do you even know what happened there and why? I suppose not.

I'm glad that here, in Czech Republic, the scholar system is (obviously) better than in russia. Even though russia has made severe successful attempts to destroy it.
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Hypolite

Hey Darker, thanks for participating in this thread. However, I don't think Thracian's message was meant to be taken seriously. I can understand that as a czech, you have a beef with Russia as a whole, but Thracian was not involved personally at any point in russian meddling in central europe.

That being said, I'm sorry Thracian's message made you feel bad to the point of using a red larger font to answer, I'll monitor his messages more closely in the future to avoid such incident.

Coenmcj

Good 'ol land down under. I think my 'roo broke down though.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Jones-250

Winland  :D
>:( Finland, the odd one among the Nordics.
This is a very, very important and serious topic.

Just kidding. ;D
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.