[1.3] Remote Tech (2.4.0) - Formerly Remote Explosives

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 10, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuman200

Hey everyone Just wanted to add this video because it was very satisfying to watch a whole section of the Mountain be carved out instantly.

https://youtu.be/O_AgVdMIRWI

gendalf

Is there a smaller mod that would allow removing mountain roofs or this is the only one?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: gendalf on February 04, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
Is there a smaller mod that would allow removing mountain roofs or this is the only one?

I think Skullywag had a small mod named "Roof bomb", or something like that.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

gendalf

UnlimitedHugs, it's not updated, I guess removing it in devmode is the easiest solution.

KrombopulosMichael

I can't find the explosives workbench anywhere. I have pretty much all the research done except stuff requiring the multi analyzer. I had some of the research before installing the mod. Could that be why?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: KrombopulosMichael on February 11, 2017, 10:20:59 AM
I can't find the explosives workbench anywhere. I have pretty much all the research done except stuff requiring the multi analyzer. I had some of the research before installing the mod. Could that be why?

The research projects are on the far right of the research screen, and the table and all other buildings are in the "Explosives" tab in the build menu.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Cook The NightHunter

Guys, i can't bomb the ceiling of the mountain deep inside of it.
i'm using anti-underground-roof bomb thingy (i think) and it seems it doesn't do its job
(waste-of-damn-resource bomb, tsk)
For the punishment of escaping my colony.
I hereby declare putting you in a abandon cave full of
rotting corpse and bugs without food or clothes until the upcoming spring.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: The Old Man from Florida on February 13, 2017, 05:21:25 AM
Guys, i can't bomb the ceiling of the mountain deep inside of it.
i'm using anti-underground-roof bomb thingy (i think) and it seems it doesn't do its job
(waste-of-damn-resource bomb, tsk)

The shaped charge still has a few issues, but should work fine if you detonate them one at a time. At least, until I get a chance to fix it.
Note, that after the rubble is cleared, there is still a thin roof over the tiles that will be removed by your colonists.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.11.2

So, I reworked the shaped charge, which should fix the errors and make it a tad easier to use.  The collapsed rock it leaves is now passable, and the explosion will no longer leave a thin roof for colonists to remove.
Also, the firefoam popper can now be triggered by the wired detonator, and will have the auto-replace feature.
All the other minor stuff you guys reported has also been addressed.

@bonmar14
We discussed that a few pages back, if you want to look it up.

poruf

Is this mod going to be updated to a17?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: poruf on May 24, 2017, 06:04:09 PM
Is this mod going to be updated to a17?

Yep, it's on my list. Stay tuned :)

Switter

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.12.0
And there it is, folks- Remote Explosives now updated to A17.
I made some minor enhancements along the way:

• The Workshop will show locked recipes and their research project.
  • The EMP charge has received a healthy buff- stun duration has been increased by 25%. Additionally, it now has a chance to incap low-health mechanoids.
As always, please report any issues you may find.
Hope you enjoy.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.12.3

Fixed a sneaky bug that was causing the sleeping gas clouds to become stuck after being saved and loaded. The next time you load up your save, the gas should go about it's business as expected.

LiteEmUp

bookmarked...

ho compatible is this with the gas traps mod by distman?? or any mod conflicts out there??