(A12D) cybernetic storm

Started by linkman1234963, January 10, 2016, 02:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ykara

I've always wondered why it got moved to the Outdated section, other mods that received fan updates remained in Released. Makes it easier for people to find them.

Tokiko846

Out of curiosity, how will this fair with GlitterTech installed? And is there anything I would need to do to make it work with GlitterTech?

DarkTemplarlord

Thx for bringing this old good mod back to feet

linkman1234963

Quote from: Tokiko846 on January 15, 2016, 08:17:51 AM
Out of curiosity, how will this fair with GlitterTech installed? And is there anything I would need to do to make it work with GlitterTech?
i have no idea, you may want Aeo. He did make the update.

andrei2000pc

Glad to see new updates. Might be adding this to my list of mods that others could find. Thank you.

linkman1234963

filippe999

The compatibility patch adress the surgery options? I have the organs but not the option to implant them on the health tab

linkman1234963

it might be due to mod load order, or other mods installed, you might want to check it. if that fails see if there are any other surgery based mods loaded in on your game, as it might not be compatible

if that fails you might want to check in with EPOE.
(side note; what version of rimworld are you running)

Jdalt40

Sorry if this sounds horribly stupid, but isn't this Alpha 13 not Alpha 12? Just wondering if you have made a mistake with the version title :)

harpo99999

the upload date of the updated version being 23rd of september 2015 (a12d was current then) says it IS a12d and not a13