[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilponderroci

Yes this is another one of those mods that i really need to have as well, love the work!

mrofa

Updated Clutter Structure, windows are back and no more that annoying error from clutter structure main for lacking windows.
While windows could do with some more work, will put that on a later date and in my TODO list, if i find it ...
Updated Spoilerz for Doors and Windows descriptions so check there first, for thous who dont know what Spoilerz is check secound post in this thread.

Now fences and walls are left only in clutter structure to be redone:D
All i do is clutter all around.

Iwillbenicetou

what does the warning for the clutter structures mean with not compatible with older saves? do you mean not save compatible or you can't update it while using a save
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

mrofa

Nahh forgot to remove it, it should work with prev version.

Madman666

Hey, windows are BACK! Thanks man! I love them so much. You made my day, seriously.

Oh, but I am not so sure about window costing 2 damn components at all. A window is not exactly the most complex device human ever invented right? So why it costs same amount of components as an electric generator? I hate component costs in this game, it takes forever to make even one of them, not to mention putting a strain on your steel supply... That pretty much invalidates windows until you have component assembly bench.

mrofa

Madman666

Greedy ass would say - 0 components is more like it, but I'll... Oh who am I kidding? I am a greedy ass. :D

On a serious note 1 component is infinitely better already. Early game I'd still care more about power and defense to waste components on windows, but at least late game its a bit easier to outfit all houses with windows that way)

LLoki

Ok, so apparently it does break saves somehow. I had previous version of Clutter Structure and Furniture installed. After copy and activating this new version I can't load my save. It also won't load a new game, don't know why (have many mods installed of course). I restored the last version and it's working again. Do you think there is a way to make it work? Permits system is something that I allways dreamed about :D

Madman666

Quote from: LLoki on August 08, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
Ok, so apparently it does break saves somehow. I had previous version of Clutter Structure and Furniture installed. After copy and activating this new version I can't load my save. It also won't load a new game, don't know why (have many mods installed of course). I restored the last version and it's working again. Do you think there is a way to make it work? Permits system is something that I allways dreamed about :D

Try to load with older version, delete all doors on the map completely and then running that save with new version. Seems to have worked fine for me.

Apo

Hi, is there a way to add drones to the allow list? This mod with permits made possible to create bedrooms and get rid of "disturbed sleep" problem, but cleaning bots would be nice thou :D

mrofa

Quote from: LLoki on August 08, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

You would need to send me your output log after you launch and close game with error. Output log is in /appdata/localLow/ludeonStudios ....

Madman666, it should not work, i don inject door class to vanilia defs from code, only thing that might error is reinforced doors since they are custom modded, but then again it shouldnt prevent game from getting into new game. Thats some bigger issue, maybe a major conspiracy!

Madman666

Quote from: mrofa on August 08, 2017, 04:41:54 PM
Madman666, it should not work, i don inject door class to vanilia defs from code, only thing that might error is reinforced doors since they are custom modded, but then again it shouldnt prevent game from getting into new game. Thats some bigger issue, maybe a major conspiracy!

Well I didn't have any reinforced ones, but regular doors became invisible, started causing red errors everytime some guy tried to walk over them and couldn't be deconstructed after I changed clutter version to newest. So I used older version destroyed all doors with a dev tool and then updated the mod again and it solved it. Maybe in this case the problem is different.

mrofa

LLoki

Ok, so I don't have an output log, because game doesn't crush, I just can't load my save. Also if I try to make a new game there is a black screen, but game doesn't crush, so no output log as well. I copied logs after trying to load. Hope it's enough.

I'll try Madman's solution, who know, maybe it'll help :) I will let you know.

EDIT: I've managed to start a new game, maybe it was this one time. So it's only an old save problem.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

mrofa

Ok sorry, breaking the save is my fault ..... forgot that old version addded comps to vanilia doors ...
As for new game there is  something that adds Arkham estates, i see it dwell in map components and it might bug out on new game creation.
Thrugh im not 100% sure