NVM: please lock topic. no new update today.

Started by OpposingForces, April 07, 2016, 02:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OpposingForces

as the title says, got a new message from sendowl stating rimworld was updated again. downloaded it. so what was changed fixed from the initial alpha 13 release? really miss the regular changelog updates.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: OpposingForces on April 07, 2016, 02:37:59 PM
as the title says, got a new message from sendowl stating rimworld was updated again. downloaded it. so what was changed fixed from the initial alpha 13 release? really miss the regular changelog updates.

Was there another new one? I just got my initial email about the A13 update finally today. Only reason I knew it was out was monitoring the forums.

404 Name Not Found

I got the same update, but yesturday when I tried to run the latest update my antivirus claimed it was a virus so I didn't run it.

OpposingForces

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on April 07, 2016, 02:39:17 PM
Was there another new one? I just got my initial email about the A13 update finally today. Only reason I knew it was out was monitoring the forums.

yes, i downloaded alpha 13 yesterday. played it. then today i check my email and there's another sendowl notice that rim world was updated, went and checked and sure enough my download count got reset back to 7. oops never mind. just looked at the new zip and it's exactly the same as yesterday.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.