Weapon making should be from plasteel

Started by Justas love, April 09, 2016, 04:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas love

I would say it's too easy to make weapons right now and plasteel isn't used much, so i'm pretty sure it's for the greater good.

Mathenaut

Morze

asanbr

Aren't plasteel weapons already higher quality / damage? Why otherwise do the pirates and modern people carry plasteel weapons rather than steel or stone? Just for a fancy expensive reward for killing them?

I always thought plasteel weapons were better and I craft them as soon as I can afford it for my melee people.

Mathenaut

To be honest, I'd rather the machining table do what it's description says and lets us salvage weapons.

Justas love

Quote from: asanbr on April 09, 2016, 04:51:31 AM
Aren't plasteel weapons already higher quality / damage? Why otherwise do the pirates and modern people carry plasteel weapons rather than steel or stone? Just for a fancy expensive reward for killing them?

I always thought plasteel weapons were better and I craft them as soon as I can afford it for my melee people.
Melee plasteel weapons are the best, deals a lot of damage.
I want ranged weapons to be crafted from plasteel just so it would be harder to make them. Every1 in my colony has weapons and shit loads of spare ones

Alistaire

Mathenaut

Quote from: Justas love on April 09, 2016, 05:31:09 AM
Melee plasteel weapons are the best, deals a lot of damage.
I want ranged weapons to be crafted from plasteel just so it would be harder to make them. Every1 in my colony has weapons and shit loads of spare ones

That won't change unless you stop giving raiders weapons.

Quote from: Alistaire on April 09, 2016, 06:52:57 AM
The smelter salvages weapons though.

Oh, so it does. Nice. Now if we could only do this with apparel.