Human Kids Should be smaller after born

Started by Bunkier, April 10, 2016, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunkier

So in my opinion Human childrens should be smaller because it looks unnatural.

asanbr

Whose kids? Muffalo babies? chickens?

Bunkier

Mihsan

Pain, agony and mechanoids.

minami26

I think he means that on the social tab where there is family relations just like
"Colonists's" 'Son'
if a colonist is this persons son/daughter then he/she should be smaller.

JonoRig

So far the youngest colonist I've encounter is 16, so I doubt there would be much, if any, of a size difference.

cpoug

He might be referring to spawning in kids using the dev tools- if you make a human have a child, it'll randomly make one and even link them as mother/son.

asanbr

I read somewhere that you can make someone pregnant with dev tools, but since there is no model for human children, they are burn full size. That must be it.

People don't get pregnant in game, but if you dev tool them to become pregnant, everything else will follow as it would for any pregnant animal. Never tried it.

Wex

Quote from: asanbr on August 12, 2016, 04:47:39 PM
I read somewhere that you can make someone pregnant with dev tools, but since there is no model for human children, they are burn full size. That must be it.

People don't get pregnant in game, but if you dev tool them to become pregnant, everything else will follow as it would for any pregnant animal. Never tried it.

Yeah that was me.
They spawn at 0 years old with childhood and adulthood backstories, and they move SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison