* GutWorms
* MuscleParasites
* FibrousMechanites
* SensoryMechanites
* Flu
* Plague
* Malaria
* SleepingSickness

'Wound Infection' or 'Carcinoma' and many more "natural" diseases are still in the game!
Also Stuff like bad back, concussion, cryptosleep sickness and many more are of course NOT touched!

Author
Me...

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tjlh208zrs84llv/NoDiseasesMod.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv6r9t9bfyoezym/NoDiseasesMod.zip?dl=0

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder. [Example: C:\Games\RimWorld\Mods\NoDiseasesMod\Readme.txt]
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game and create a new seed
- To make the mod active, you have to start a new game, you can not load old saves (as far i know)

Bugs? Please tell me!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
english is not my main language, that should explain a lot...

nuschler22

Tried to incorporate this into a saved game and doesn't work.  Was hoping it would.

I'll definitely use this if I play this game again, which feels seriously broken and unbalanced the more that's done to it.

Having gut worm and parasites for what seems like an indefinite period of time ruins the game completely.

Jakub k.

i really don't like this mod!
diseases were made to make the game harder...

nuschler22

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 22, 2016, 07:35:29 PM

So don't use it.

Diseases are fine, but having colonists stuck with them for extended periods of time ruins the game for me. 

delemus

I don't mind the diseases, but they're apparently incurable...that...I mind. as it stands, they're more crippling then getting all four limbs blown off...or losing an eye, or a heart...lung...kidney...
I'd prefer just making them curable, but this'll do for now.  :)

TheSilencedScream

Quote from: nuschler22 on April 22, 2016, 07:44:26 PM
Quote from: Jakub k. on April 22, 2016, 07:35:29 PM

So don't use it.

This.
I guarantee there are mods you use that a lot of us think are silly.
That's the beauty of mods: they're for whoever wants them.

Don't look down on the product of someone who took time to add an option to the game, otherwise you risk sounding ungrateful.All of the mods and modders here should be respected and appreciated, because they're the ones that elevate Tynan's already impressive game to a whole new level.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Jakub k.

Quote from: delemus on April 24, 2016, 09:19:15 PM
I don't mind the diseases, but they're apparently incurable...that...I mind. as it stands, they're more crippling then getting all four limbs blown off...or losing an eye, or a heart...lung...kidney...
you new to rimworld? the deseases your colonists get from events are ALL curable,i dont know why you think they'll ever be uncurable

nuschler22

Quote from: Jakub k. on April 25, 2016, 10:34:28 AM
Quote from: delemus on April 24, 2016, 09:19:15 PM

Once again, it's not that it's incurable.  It's the length at which it takes to cure them.

Apparently the developer feels the same way as he's rebalancing the length of diseases.
you new to rimworld? the deseases your colonists get from events are ALL curable,i dont know why you think they'll ever be uncurable

delemus

not new, no, just haven't spent a lot of time in a13 yet...I got the update last week...and barely slept since, but I don't think I've gotten through a full year yet without some bug or another killing the colony(usually something stupid like the AI deciding it can't find the food its holding and starving to death, or just 'oooh, new mod, new game!')
so, most likely, I just haven't run long enough to see a cure,
thanks, good to know :)

ecirp

Thank you! Will try it, and like the other people, if you don't want this mod., simply don't use it  :-X
But saying you don't like such a mod is disrespectful and trolling.

«Temple»

Diseases happened way to often and way to much, I would use this mod if I didn't have less incident trolling, but I still installed this.

thefinn

Would love a version that just cuts back the % chances or something.

MarineStardust

hope this get updated for A14, last mod i am looking for

aslei

EDIT2: After fiddling around with it to get it working it is now mostly working and figures need tweaking.
Currently, Only biomes are in as other changes seemed unnecessary - All disease chances have been reduced to 20x lower and outbreaks at 5 days - As mentioned values need tweaking but I would like for diseases to still be in game but not have 60% of your population constantly down every time it happens.

at 10x lower I was getting approx 2 colonists sick on outbreak with 12 pop.

Current version is https://www.dropbox.com/s/9haphf8icnrc0xn/NoDiseasesMod.rar?dl=0

nguadien

Is this mod compatible with Alpha 15c?

I really hate diseases for my colonists and I want 0% of them present in my games.