[A13] CTS - Complete Tech Solution - not continue ( Free source code)

Started by kexici, April 11, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serphy

Can u only use bandage on cuts or something? not working on Gut worms and Bruises
He tries to use but right befour completes the "operation" he just drops the bandage on the floor and nothing happens to the injures

RoronoaDroagon

hello
just wondering where the line for the power code is, that desides the power out put???
Im just having alittle fun with the diffrent mods i got instaled, and trying to learn the coding to maybe make a test mod/mod for myself.

nice mod love it. keep up the good work ^^

duduluu

A Nice Mod.
May i translate your mod into Chinese and share to my friend?

By the way, the DefName in the Recipes_Production.xml are the same as Vagetable Garden Mod (which also has MakeMedicine).
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

kexici

Quote from: RoronoaDroagon on May 19, 2016, 04:03:19 PM
hello
just wondering where the line for the power code is, that desides the power out put???
Im just having alittle fun with the diffrent mods i got instaled, and trying to learn the coding to maybe make a test mod/mod for myself.

nice mod love it. keep up the good work ^^
its in dll, its connect to animation :) on/off :)

Quote from: duduluu on May 21, 2016, 01:51:38 AM
A Nice Mod.
May i translate your mod into Chinese and share to my friend?

By the way, the DefName in the Recipes_Production.xml are the same as Vagetable Garden Mod (which also has MakeMedicine).

yes and thx for point with bandages :)

Hatti

Fixed it cause i wanted this mod:)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/208g2j63vyrlq0b/CTS.rar

No need for CCL. If used on old save file, game will throw some errors and resets the work priorities of pawns ( one once for every pawn).

eldiabs

Hatti. Thanks for updating this. However, I'm getting purple textures on the plasma generators after a while. Restart doesn't fix. Any ideas?

Hatti

download it again. i updated the download. had it too after loading save and should be fixed

Chibisuke

Hey Hatti you planning to update this mod to A15? Please share if you do  ;D

Deimos Rast

#StopPluginAbuse

kexici

hi after long time :)
i am glad to see my work is still need :)
here is the free too use source code for CTS : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezpokob1bpfgdhd/CTS.ZIP?dl=0
if some one want continue my work :)
FREE to upgrade and use as you want