Abrasives are absolutely assholes now AKA colony destruction by arguements

Started by mumblemumble, April 12, 2016, 01:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine

Quote from: anthraxus on April 12, 2016, 02:25:29 PM
great story

Makes for a great story, but IMHO doesn't make for much of a fun game.  Sure, it might be fun to watch that one clip, but when you loose multiple games to the RNG in a manner where you have no ability to intervene/change anything/etc., it stops being fun generally speaking.

mumblemumble

Again keep in mind,  this was the only social fight I've seen,  and i admit it was an extremely bad rng streak. First the insult,  then the fight,  then 8 consecutive torso shots,  then death,  then the animal attack... All of these rng.  So i think this kind of story will be extremely uncommon.

Though punches should be less lethal,  particularly gut punches, they should hurt but cause almost no damage...
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Dspendragon

This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.