[A12d] Cala13er's Realism Texture Pack (v.0.2)

Started by Cala13er, February 02, 2014, 10:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cala13er

Cala13er's Realism Texture Pack V0.2
Note that this Texture pack is made for Rimworld Alpha 12.

This Texture pack is currently only a start, only main textures have been changed.

This aims to give you the most visually stunning RimWorld experience I can offer. Textures are incomplete, and I couldn't emphasis that enough! And the pack is no where near complete.

This Pack currently includes new:
Blue, Red & Green Carpets, Dirt, Sand, Rough Stone, Rough Hewn Stone, Metal Tiles, Paved Tiles, Smooth Stone.

Textures I have made but not included in this texture pack are :
Solar Panel, Battery, Bed, Chair, Table, Nutrient Paste Dispenser, Equipment Rack, Communications Table, Standing Lamp, Sun Lamp, Research Table, Food, Metal and Silver and many, many more!

I plan on adding these textures to future Versions of this texture pack.

How To Install:

1. Extract the zip file contents into your mods folder.
2. Activate the mod in your in-game mods menu.

Downloads
Download removed until textures are fixed

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Updated for Alpha 12, will only continue this if it gets popularity :P

Jin Hai

No offense to you Cala13er, but you're gonna need to show it off a bit better to get people interested. Closer screenshots, comparisons, give us a reason to pick this mod. I tried downloading it, but the link is not working. Up your presentation and get that download fixed, and I'll happily give it a try.

Cheers!
-Jin

Cala13er

Quote from: Jin Hai on December 21, 2015, 05:33:10 AM
No offense to you Cala13er, but you're gonna need to show it off a bit better to get people interested. Closer screenshots, comparisons, give us a reason to pick this mod. I tried downloading it, but the link is not working. Up your presentation and get that download fixed, and I'll happily give it a try.

Cheers!
-Jin

My honest answer to that would be this is not really a mod I want to spend time on presenting. And again I'm not bothered about it's popularity. This is merely here because It's what I use and thought I may as well share it as it had over 300 downloads back in alpha 1 so people did show interest. It took me about 5 minutes to put this together. And don't really intend on progressing it any further unless people wanted me to.

I might spice up this forum a little another day, but right now. My main focus is updating my main mod.

enterprise12

i would love to see this developed.  I enjoy better graphics

MechanoidHater