Hottest planet seed? (A13)

Started by proudcanadianeh, April 21, 2016, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proudcanadianeh

Whats the hottest seed you have found so far?
I found one with 36.1 using the seed "heat" (Original right?)

Anyone have anything hotter?

Negocromn

38,8 extreme desert 918s

38,7 desert iiqv
38,6 rainforest i6bi
38,2 shrubland 1rbp

edit damn you op I feel like a slot machine addict right now

ReZpawner

Quote from: Negocromn on April 21, 2016, 11:51:38 PM
38,8 extreme desert 918s

38,7 desert iiqv
38,6 rainforest i6bi
38,2 shrubland 1rbp

edit damn you op I feel like a slot machine addict right now

I know what you're going through. I spent 48 hours trying to find a cold map - only to have it beaten the very next day. For a moment, it felt like such a sweet victory, but alas, I was not worthy of the title of champion.

Negocromn

ressing the thread to see if anyone got any hotter seeds

Vaperius

Quote from: proudcanadianeh on April 21, 2016, 11:07:43 PM

I don't know of anything, personally I think this game needs a "Badlands biome", where during the day map is just on the edge of things bursting into flames, and during the night strong winds chill it to the hypothermia inducing temperatures. The challenge of the biome is balancing your delicate temperature management situation.

I.E: The extreme desert biome isn't all that extreme in my opinion
I remain Vigilant.

viperwasp

Quote from: Vaperius on April 25, 2016, 08:07:35 PM

I don't know of anything, personally I think this game needs a "Badlands biome", where during the day map is just on the edge of things bursting into flames, and during the night strong winds chill it to the hypothermia inducing temperatures. The challenge of the biome is balancing your delicate temperature management situation.

I completely agree a badlands or any map with VERY HOT & VERY COLD both in the same day would be awesome.  Even if it's a mod that would be fun. Extreme Desert is only really difficult when you first start and for lack of growing area/trees. But I want a map where Day = 40C to 80C and Night =  -40 to -80 or lower! I would also make it so Cold Naps and Heat Wave are both very common and override the daily temperature so you get a consistent temperature all day during a Cold Nap or Heat Wave. So the negative to the map would be lack of trees and extreme temperature range. I would suggest the map have an increased amount of Geyser spawns so that could be one of the pros having more geysers for power and heating. Something along these lines would be fun.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Shabazza

Quote from: viperwasp on April 26, 2016, 09:06:51 AM
Quote from: Vaperius on April 25, 2016, 08:07:35 PM

I completely agree a badlands or any map with VERY HOT & VERY COLD both in the same day would be awesome.  Even if it's a mod that would be fun. Extreme Desert is only really difficult when you first start and for lack of growing area/trees. But I want a map where Day = 40C to 80C and Night =  -40 to -80 or lower! I would also make it so Cold Naps and Heat Wave are both very common and override the daily temperature so you get a consistent temperature all day during a Cold Nap or Heat Wave. So the negative to the map would be lack of trees and extreme temperature range. I would suggest the map have an increased amount of Geyser spawns so that could be one of the pros having more geysers for power and heating. Something along these lines would be fun.
I also agree. I wished for exactly that long ago. Having to manage a colony with temperatures ranging from extremely cold to extremely hot would be awesome.
Especially since I'm generally more interested in environmental challenge than fighting.