Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

Well its most likley my error from bullet class :D
So sorry in advence

All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

Ptolisgoodguy

i put a screenshot of the error message in the report. and I'm just about to try it out after re downloading the game.

EDIT: Still doesn't work.
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

mrofa

Well i did just poke at the screenshot, and i can tell you that it dont see the dll file.
Since its show a error on xml level, and i did check the xml stuff on this error which is written correctly, so it must be whole dll file.

Evul

mrofa

I know, but it looks like the game dont load the dll file from assembly folder, thats why the error shows

Evul

Evul

Ptolisgoodguy:
Do you have the clutter mod?
Disable the PA mod and enable that and se if the error still there.

Ptolisgoodguy

I have had the exact same problem with clutter mod and that was also partially in A5, btw I found a way to get PA 2.13 working. I had to install the realistic weapons w/ project armory mod and it seemed to work. I have a hunch the reason that PA wasn't working was because of the way the extended bullet folder was shown because for me, on its own the folder was just a plain old file but with realistic weapons mod it was a 7-zip file.

anyway if other people get this bug tell them to check the extended bullet file to see what type it is.

thanks a bunch for the help anyways.

Evul

If you still have this for the clutter and you have a fresh newly installed mod. It might be that something in the game for certain computers does not read the assembly files.

Ptolisgoodguy

I went on search to all the mods that had similar issues and found that it was the same with the rest of them and all I needed to do was convert the file and it worked. So that's all worked out now.

P.S. on an unrelated note have you thought about putting different types of grenades in the mod pack e.g.

Model 24 Stielhandgranate: would explode on impact

Satchel charge: Long Fuse, Short throwing range, big explosion

Flashbang(obvious one): Stun Enemies.

Flare: When detonated places flare where it lands which would light up area. good for miners (not sure if possible but nice idea.)

knockout gas: Very Expensive because of how useful it would be.

Fruit loops

Everytime I try this it turns into a notepad document how do I stop it from doing that?
The guy who suggested the mood debuff for harvesting prisoner organs.

StalkerCZ

8) hi all there is look like uniform in game .. now woodland .. i plane more patterns ..  :o

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

another camo pattern  :o

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Iwillbenicetou

Nice. I like the second ones a lot. The cam looks cool...
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!