[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on October 25, 2014, 04:12:19 PM
You should have different weapon packs, as it saves time sifting through so many guns to delete a few...

As above. :)
The kit switcher should help you take away some.
A new kit switcher is on the way were you can save custom kits and share. :)

Iwillbenicetou

Oh, just noticed it. Thanks. Hey, it's a lot better than nothing!
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Aristocat

Can I make compatible patch with Immersive weaponry?

Immersive weaponry add Force fire into burst weapons, increase accuracy of sniper weapons, significantly increase fire rate of weapons, and reduce damages so colonist no longer lose limb in single hit.

Also weapons reduce global speed and move speed, Neolithic weapon is generally weaker, Droid is more threatening.

Evul

Go ahead :)
As long as you link the main mod. :)

TrashMan

Quote from: SundayTuesday on October 24, 2014, 10:17:50 PM
Quote from: TrashMan on October 24, 2014, 07:54:23 AM
How about this?

VHS2 - the newest croatian assault rifle.
This literally looks like a bulkier Famas

Similar, yes. There are visual differences of course, and it is a far better rifle.

Felime

Quote from: Aristocat on October 30, 2014, 01:01:20 AM

Immersive weaponry add Force fire into burst weapons, increase accuracy of sniper weapons, significantly increase fire rate of weapons, and reduce damages so colonist no longer lose limb in single hit.

Also weapons reduce global speed and move speed, Neolithic weapon is generally weaker, Droid is more threatening.

Make sure you keep track of what you change though, as there's a good chance we'll be going through a lot of things and tweaking the balance.

Aristocat

Quote from: Felime on October 30, 2014, 10:14:55 AM
Quote from: Aristocat on October 30, 2014, 01:01:20 AM

Make sure you keep track of what you change though, as there's a good chance we'll be going through a lot of things and tweaking the balance.

I'm not sure I can do this, there's just too many of them and I don't have much knowledge on guns or references,

Burst weapons should get high fire rate and low damage so it feels more like warfare, but no cheap death.

Weapon damages should under 20 so no single shot cause limb fly off(but has higher fire rate so it hit more reliably).

Shorten aim time of weapons and remove aim of some weapon.

Heavy weapons greatly slow down.

Increase accuracy of Sniper-type weapons(and reduce damage, increase fire rate by double to quintuple, add hit-chance-factor, which increase shooters accuracy not guns).

Nerf and Buff depend on technology, Neolithic should be weak, Droid(or, "futuristic") weapons should be stronger.

Add Force fire on every burst fire weapons so they no longer waste all of bullets into single target.

Not sure how to balance launcher and explosive weapons.

Felime

I meant more of a "For your own use" thing, to make it easier for you to adapt if you decide to redo based on what we change.

Of course, you're perfectly welcome to just snag textures as a base and cherry pick the weapons you like. If you've got questions, feel free to PM me or Evul or get me on skype/steam. (Same name for steam. "Felimes" should get me on Skype. I'm the one with the green cat-lime avatar there.)

As a general question to mod-users, let me know what feels overpowered, underpowered, etc... in the current version.

Felime

Just so you guys know we're still doing things, have this:

Also doing a lot of deciding on balance and tidying up the mess of weapons we have. Lots of consistency issues.

Evul

I am also planing on going thro all the weapons. and fix accruasy damage, speed, warmup and cooldown.

Reysuke

Quote from: Evul on November 01, 2014, 09:33:31 AM
I am also planing on going thro all the weapons. and fix accruasy damage, speed, warmup and cooldown.
Sounds like lots of "fun" going thro all of this. But thanks <3
This is a must have mod for me.
You guys are doing a freaking awesome job :)

Iwillbenicetou

The kit selector does not work for me. Especially because I get an .exe file, and I'm on mac.

Evul

The!
I gonna se if I can make it work on multiply os. I'm no expert on the that kind of thing :)

Iwillbenicetou

I might be able to help, .zip, .rar don't work

NoImageAvailable

Requesting RPO-M, cause we need more launchers

http://world.guns.ru/grenade/rus/rpo-m-shmel-m-e.html
QuoteThe RPO-M rocket-propelled flame-thrower is a recent development by theKBP Instrument Design Bureau, and is an improved version of the well-known RPO-A weapon, which was developed by same organization. [...] The rocket consists of an solid-propellant engine, folding tail fins and a large thermobaric warhead, loaded with Fuel-Air Explosive. The blast effect of the RPO-M warhead is said to be comparable with that of the 155mm / 6" HE artillery shell.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."