[A16] Metro Armory, Ushanka!, Vanilla-like wheat, Stuffed Vents

Started by Dark_Inquisitor, May 11, 2016, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynsity702

I have been having trouble with loading mods from the forums almost every time I include them in my load order. I have no idea what the problem is and don't know what to do. I have been reading the forums for the past week and still can't seem to find a solution or see what I am doing wrong. If I could get some help from someone that would be great. I am going to gather the information and post here soon but at the moment I am trying to get my load order complete and go from there....I have had a few crashes while doing this and having the mods being completely disabled and starting over. It's been like three days since Ive Rimmed and uhh I'm starting to have withdrawals....

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Cynsity702 on October 05, 2016, 01:40:45 AM
I have been having trouble with loading mods from the forums almost every time I include them in my load order. I have no idea what the problem is and don't know what to do. I have been reading the forums for the past week and still can't seem to find a solution or see what I am doing wrong. If I could get some help from someone that would be great. I am going to gather the information and post here soon but at the moment I am trying to get my load order complete and go from there....I have had a few crashes while doing this and having the mods being completely disabled and starting over. It's been like three days since Ive Rimmed and uhh I'm starting to have withdrawals....

Hello Cynsity, I know how do you feel since I managed to frick-up my RimWorld to the point of no return while I was testing and bug-fixing my mods.
If you have some of my mods installed, try to disable them or re-download them and try again but it's very unlikely as my mods don't use .dll files.
And since I see that you've made other thread here, I'm afraid that I cannot say you nothing more than skully.
Hope everything will be resolved.

AseaHeru

So, while this has been answered before, it was such a long time ago that I feel all right asking it again.

What are the chances of the metro weapons mod getting CR compatibility in one form or another?

MisterVertigo

Sorry if this was in the thread and I missed it, but does the gas mask actually protect a colonist from the fallout event?
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: AseaHeru on November 28, 2016, 12:15:41 AM
So, while this has been answered before, it was such a long time ago that I feel all right asking it again.

What are the chances of the metro weapons mod getting CR compatibility in one form or another?
That is very unlikely, as I never really played nor got around CR, so even if so It would be very, very unbalanced. Besides I'm quite busy with irl stuff again, so I don't have that much time to play around with these things, sadly. But this might happen at some point in the future, yes.

Quote from: MisterVertigo on November 28, 2016, 11:41:49 AM
Sorry if this was in the thread and I missed it, but does the gas mask actually protect a colonist from the fallout event?
Indeed it does, it decreases toxic sensitivity by -0,6.
Peaked cap also works similiar to the cowboy hat (positive social impact bonus), but you can't make it and it's quite rare.

nununu125

Silas_

Quote from: nununu125 on December 21, 2016, 06:58:13 AM
Is this mod work fine with a16 update?

It seems the weapons appear and work, but the clothing does not...

Maybe someone knows how to update it to A16, if it's simple?

Aharmlesskitten

TTTTTtttbh it looks like the warmup and aiming times need to be adjusted nununu125. I was using the Uboinik and it as firing 6x~ faster then the vanilla shotgun. So if you want OP guns then yes. however heres hoping that it does get updated, because both games are dank af fam smh xddd.

Dark_Inquisitor

I didn't know that you guys want it updated so badly. Today i had last lecture, so everything should be updated in about a week (I know it's long, but I want to keep it properly balanced).
So yeah, that's it about updates. Also, from some time I was thinking about Metro faction, so that might become a thing in the near future ;)

Silas_

nununu125

Thank you Dark_Inquisitor!
I love metro series and your fantastic mod.
I'm looking forward to update but please take your time.

Dark_Inquisitor

Hello everyone!
Everything is now updated and rebalanced to properly function in A16.
Biggest changes were done in Metro Armory - there are so many little tweaks and changes, that I didn't even bother with writing them all down (sorry for that). I tried to balance all the weapons, but it was hard since I played very little on A16, and they might seem under or over powered.
As for vanilla-like wheat, the wheat plant drops less wheat (it was kind of op plant), it takes less work to make flour, and what's most important - milling have the lowest priority out of cooking-based jobs (so your colonists will first cook meals, fill nutrient paste dispencer hoppers, brew wort and after all that process the wheat).

Have fun playing! :)

Silas_

Thanks for the update!  This is all great stuff.

I just had one question, I cannot find any of the clothing to begin with when I use prepare carefully.  Why is that?

Iwillbenicetou

Put this on the workshop. Bet people will like it. I'll still download it manually, but it encourages people more if you post it on the workshop.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Dark_Inquisitor

Quote from: Silas_ on December 27, 2016, 12:51:31 PM
I just had one question, I cannot find any of the clothing to begin with when I use prepare carefully.  Why is that?
Well, I don't know, really. Just checked that and it worked perfectly fine for me (typical IT support xD). I suggest loading it after prepare carefully, maybe try to re-download it.

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on December 27, 2016, 12:51:51 PM
Put this on the workshop. Bet people will like it. I'll still download it manually, but it encourages people more if you post it on the workshop.
Well, this most likely won't happen. Steam community is salty just about everything, and really, I don't want to feel breaths of all these people on my neck :P