[A13] mipen's Mechanical Defence 2 (V0.1 / 18.5.2016)

Started by bigmap, May 18, 2016, 02:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

Quote from: Topper on July 15, 2016, 03:01:27 PM
the droids were a great endgame for rimworld..too bad they have been abandoned.

this mod might have what you want : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0

scroll down till you get too the robots and MAI section, it has something similiar and its for A14

Pilz

Quote from: sparklingmagma on July 20, 2016, 03:55:35 AM
Is this mod going to updated to A14 anytime soon?

I really hope so. I love the Droids, but i NEED the ore extractors.
I doubt that the droids will come back though, which is a shame. They made for such lovable little slaves companions.

Bigmap, won't you listen to our cries of desperation?

GsaGenDavid

I loved the stuff from Mechanical Defense 2. Will this be updated for A14?

sparklingmagma

Quote from: Pilz on July 20, 2016, 06:08:45 AM
Quote from: sparklingmagma on July 20, 2016, 03:55:35 AM
Is this mod going to updated to A14 anytime soon?

I really hope so. I love the Droids, but i NEED the ore extractors.
I doubt that the droids will come back though, which is a shame. They made for such lovable little slaves companions.

Bigmap, won't you listen to our cries of desperation?

I need the ore extractors too! I've been using substitutes like the quarry mod. It's so hard getting gold and plasteel without the ore extractor :(. Please update this mod but no need to rush :)

loc978

Pilz

Quote from: sparklingmagma on July 20, 2016, 01:59:26 PM

I need the ore extractors too! I've been using substitutes like the quarry mod. It's so hard getting gold and plasteel without the ore extractor :(. Please update this mod but no need to rush :)

As a workaround, i am using vegetable garden. It has steel and plasteel plants. Also, it is a very nice mod, didn't think i would enjoy the other additions as much as i do.

sparklingmagma

Quote from: Pilz on July 21, 2016, 05:03:02 AM
Quote from: sparklingmagma on July 20, 2016, 01:59:26 PM

As a workaround, i am using vegetable garden. It has steel and plasteel plants. Also, it is a very nice mod, didn't think i would enjoy the other additions as much as i do.

I'll try using vegetable gardens then, until ths mod gets updated :3

gt4000

I also miss the Mechanical Walls. Anyone know of a different mod that accomplishes the same thing until we, hopefully, are lucky enough to get an update? Some kind of blast door that raiders will ignore, but has a power requirement?

T-Wrecks

I made new art for the extractor.

If this mod doesn't get updated I will consider trying to upgrade the extractor for myself. I don't know anything about modding though (except art xD).

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Great

Quote from: T-Wrecks on August 04, 2016, 09:08:51 AM

If this mod doesn't get updated I will consider trying to upgrade the extractor for myself. I don't know anything about modding though (except art xD).
amaziiiiiiing.

T-Wrecks

Sarcasm?

I cant tell. D:

If it is though I feel hurt.

123nick

Quote from: T-Wrecks on August 05, 2016, 12:53:32 AM
Sarcasm?

I cant tell. D:

If it is though I feel hurt.

i dont think it is. i think the extractor looks great

pereque69

Quote from: T-Wrecks on August 04, 2016, 09:08:51 AM

looks great! Good job!

FatheriatorCZ

I hope this gets to A14 i currently have to use vegetably garden and growing metal on plants is weird.
Also vegetable garden doesnt work with some of my other mods (things dont stack). so i had to remake it myself and it still has problems. the point is i await A14 update of this mod and realy hope you can get it to us. :D
BTW your work is great