Hello - Introduction

Started by MarkeeDragon, February 17, 2014, 06:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkeeDragon

Hello all.  I don't join many forums for games.  But I did decide to join here because I think Rimworld is a fantastic game.  I originally backed it on Kickstarter and I'm glad I did.  My wife and I have been having fun playing the game.   My Wife is reallyt good at the game maxing out many of the things such as the number of people in her group.  Myself I'm not as good.  If there were some sort of Multiplayer should would kick my ass in the game.  lol

I'm looking forward to the next game update.  It seems that each update brings new stuff to play with and I'm enjoining that.

I just wanted to say hello.  :)

Marcus

RedStorm58

Hey whats up.*awhisper*If you need any help in playing the game, pm me. I am a member of the united states army, and knows everything tactical*awhisper*
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.

Cdr.Keen

be water my friend!

Evul

Quote from: MarkeeDragon on February 17, 2014, 06:22:22 AM
Hello all.  I don't join many forums for games.  But I did decide to join here because I think Rimworld is a fantastic game.  I originally backed it on Kickstarter and I'm glad I did.  My wife and I have been having fun playing the game.   My Wife is reallyt good at the game maxing out many of the things such as the number of people in her group.  Myself I'm not as good.  If there were some sort of Multiplayer should would kick my ass in the game.  lol

I'm looking forward to the next game update.  It seems that each update brings new stuff to play with and I'm enjoining that.

I just wanted to say hello.  :)

Marcus

Welcome to the forum Marcus! :D
If you have more suggestions, please check out the suggestion threads! :D There are allot of good suggestions there, also you can post you own. :)

You can also look at the change log for upcoming features or the wiki, for information! :)