[1.0] Miniaturisation

Started by hwfanatic, June 04, 2016, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayerbayer

I would like to add my +1 for cooler (air conditioner) compatibility to this mod. I love being able to move things around and it sucks i have to deconstruct my cooler  :-[

thanks  for this great mod

123nick

will this be made compatible with modded buildings, like the MAI assembler and the subspace transponder?

hwfanatic

@jayerbayer I'm currently testing coolers and if no major issues arise, I will add it tonight or tomorrow.

@123nick I'm learning how CCL works and whether it would enable me to apply minifieddef to all buildings of x type at runtime (or similar). I'll keep you posted.

Lomano

Simple but awesome mod. I don´t know why this isn´t in vanilla.
Such luck, much love, wow.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Can you add the ac to that list aswell as heater? If you can please, ill download then
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

hwfanatic

So far, enabling this functionality for coolers raises an occasional error and doesn't work consistently. I can't in good conscious enable it for the release. This is impossible to fix without changing some of the game's methods, but the good news is I am now learning how to do that and should be able to produce a CCL version of the mod hopefully soon. This first CLL version will not include coolers initially, but will have a high compatibility with other mods and their buildings. It will be a separate mod in this thread, so keep an eye out for updates. ;)

Fafn1r

CCL changes some workbenches, so they only take power when used. I've noticed that in my game they don't. Does Miniaturisation override that functionality by overriding their defs?

hwfanatic

CCL changes components after all the XMLs have been loaded, so I'd say: no, it's not possible. Furthermore, I use both and don't have this issue.

But, I've seen this behaviour before and it is indicative of some mod(s) conflict. Maybe the log hides more clues as to which ones exactly.

MisterVertigo

I see above someone mentioned adding this to the research benches. I'd just like to throw my name in the hat for these. It always seems like once I get my "final" base built, I always have to rebuild them. Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

hwfanatic

If you are looking for a mod that will allow you full customisation and mod support, take a look at https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.0
My mini-mod has somewhat been made obsolete by the great work of notfood.

alpha_omega

Hi!  Would it be possible to get a download link for the A14 version of the mod?  When Steam updated the game to A15, my colony became toast, and I'm trying to go back and collect the A14 mods...

thanks!!

hwfanatic

I've missed your post somehow. Here you go: Miniaturisation-0.14.2

Dionizos13

I find bug, but i found not only me: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=26573.0
Problem with wind turbines ;)

hwfanatic

Hi! My mod doesn't allow for moving wind turbines. Check this other thread out.

Killaim

could you provide a different download link ? that zippyshare aint being helpfull with me and keeps going to ads and no download.