[A13] Mod MEGA PACK - reloaded

Started by crusader2010, June 07, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Quote from: Fridolin on June 08, 2016, 09:59:43 AM
hey crusader, some question about bulk meals. in vanilla you can use eggs for lavish meals. but in this mod, the four or eight lavish meals can't use eggs.. don't know it's a bug or the author forgot some line in the recipedefs? i did take a look, but there is no way for me to override the mod recipedef.

Unfortunately I have no idea about this. I'm not making lavish meals usually, since the benefits seem to be so small compared to simple meals. Also, the most annoying animals to have are the chickens...and I never keep any ;D

I suggest asking the author to check the recipe (provided the eggs were available in vanilla, like you said). As I remember, the unfertilized eggs were excluded from meals, but you can simply tick the red X in the meal recipe's details. Maybe this is the issue.

@Oga88: thanks! It's my pleasure to do so!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

TimK

I really like this modpack, but i dont really get used to the ammo based combat.
Is it possible to get rid of the combat realism mods? I tried deactivating all mods with "combat realism" in the name but i cant generate a world with those inactive. If i use an older world i made when CR was still active i can start a new colony but when i load the game after leaving it crashes...

crusader2010

Quote from: TimK on June 08, 2016, 11:31:01 AM
I really like this modpack, but i dont really get used to the ammo based combat.
Is it possible to get rid of the combat realism mods? I tried deactivating all mods with "combat realism" in the name but i cant generate a world with those inactive. If i use an older world i made when CR was still active i can start a new colony but when i load the game after leaving it crashes...

You need to create a new world and a new colony after removing all the CR related mods AND restarting the game. To be safe, remove all the weapon mods at first, and keep adding them one by one until you find which crashes.

markanoo92

Hi i'm new on this game, just dl this pack, added it to mod folder started the game, i go to mods activate them then after i close the mod pannel, it says that some mods cant be opened and all mods are with X, how i can make it work?
It says they are incompatible and all of them are disable
It seems that Component Factory is with problem
Now i have another problem, i'm generating a world but nothing happens, it just return to the generate planet, and then nothing happens

Fridolin

take a look in the  zip file , there shouldnbe a modconfig file. cut that out and go to your appdata folder, ludeon studios, rimworld, there is a configfolder. copy in. in the first, start rimworld, exit. and do what i wrote ahead. start rimworld new

Fridolin

Quote from: TimK on June 08, 2016, 11:31:01 AM

here is myy modconfig without CR and CR patches

edit: oh i forgot smokehouse.. if you need this mod enable this.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

TimK

Quote from: Fridolin on June 08, 2016, 01:17:02 PM

here is myy modconfig without CR and CR patches

edit: oh i forgot smokehouse.. if you need this mod enable this.

Thanks that helped :)

Since i'm here: I just noticed that harvesting healroot doesn't yield anything (old game with CR still enabled). Not sure its supposed to work that way or if i have to research something first for it to be useful.

Fridolin

maybe a compatibility error. some debug errors via devmode?

Jaszczur

Why I can't set cleaning zones? No option in "Zone/Area".

Der Failer

@crusader2010
Could you update ReverseCycleCooler in the next version, we can get rid of the debuglogging.
(i updated already for my self)

crusader2010

Quote from: Der Failer on June 08, 2016, 06:28:02 PM
@crusader2010
Could you update ReverseCycleCooler in the next version, we can get rid of the debuglogging.
(i updated already for my self)

Yep,I will. Didn't know there was an update for that.

Fridolin

hospitility is now in the 1.13c phase

Jaszczur

@crusader2010
Can you please tell me if newest version has NoCleaning mod? I'm asking, because I don't see an option which set cleaning zones.

katjezz

For some reason i have a few guns from rimsenal in the game.

They do not work however, and spam the debug console with Errors

The Guns are the APB-1 Rifle and Pistol and projector
Also the MRG 5 Pistol and Rifle.

I had rimsenal previously installed before backing up that mod folder and installing this megapack here.

Today i had a group of space pirates spawn with these weapons and i had to destroy them with the dev console

Any idea why they remain in the game? I do not have any other rimsenal mods enabled except hairs and story teller

crusader2010

Quote from: Jaszczur on June 09, 2016, 07:21:15 AM
@crusader2010
Can you please tell me if newest version has NoCleaning mod? I'm asking, because I don't see an option which set cleaning zones.

Yes it has. You can simply open the Mods menu and see for yourself. I did put it in. I suggest a fresh install of the pack, with a new world and colony.

@katjezz: it worked before because you didn't have CombatRealism probably. Rimsenal is NOT compatible with CR. That's why I wrote in the main thread that it is disabled...