A13 - No lovin going on

Started by lch, June 11, 2016, 05:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lch

Hello,

In my first A13 game I had a couple in their twenties that had lovin' every night. In this second game I have two couples and I have never seen either have any lovin'. Both are married now, one is ages 27 & 28, other is ages 48 & 56. BTW, the old guy with brain-damage, he didn't do lovin' before the accident, so that's not it.

Mods: More Trade Ships and recently Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 1.63. (There was no lovin' going on before adding the pros mod, so that's not it.)

Love this game!

p.s. I can't get my game files compressed enough to upload with the 600k size limit here. It's 817k when 7z'd.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

milon

If you need to upload a save, you can always use dropbox or google drive etc.  There's lots of free hosting options.

And I'm not sure what could prevent Lovin'.  Checking your log...

EDIT - There's nothing in your .7z file.  It's an empty zip container.  :P  Were you getting any error messages in-game?

lch

No, no error messages in game. Sorry about the empty archive, not sure what happened there.

Here are the files:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8530085/no_lovin_game.7z
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8530085/output_log.7z

Hope that works!

milon

Related info from output_log:
mods are Core, MoreTradeShips, and ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering

There's 1 instance of 2 pawns trying to reserve the same thing, but I don't see anything critical with that.

Then there's a ton of "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" entries.  I'm uncertain if this is mod related or not, but I don't think there's been a report of this error in a vanilla game.

@Ich, the rotation vector zero thing usually lags or crashes the game.  Have you experienced that at all?  Also, check the threads for your mods and see if there's any updates or reported bugs (unlikely, but good to rule out).  The lack of lovin' may be a symptom of a deeper problem (also unlikely, but possible).

lch

Thanks for the info. Yes, no crashes, but it has shown some evidence of lagging now.

Tynan

They can just not be that attracted to each other. There are various reasons for no lovin'.

Thanks for reporting anyway.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog