What the hell is this?!

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, June 26, 2016, 07:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

All of those happened at 1 time. That's my entire colony right there how the hell am i supposed to combat this?!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

iame6162013

Let's hope you have plenty of food and medicine stored because otherwise you're pretty much doomed. But if you do have food and medicine you should be fine.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Mechanoid Hivemind

Im completely baffled as to what and why cassandra needs to be an ass to me. Just cause i purge tribal scum from the face of the earth/rimworld doesnt mean im a bad guy right?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Tagasaki

Heh, that's your interpretation of Cassandra, but with her around and as time goes on, things get tougher and tougher and eventually no detour out of it. She expects you to have some sort of contingency plan around at hand.

Do hope you have some medicines around and you gotta micro manage every single colony to keep treating and have minimal labour except defending from raids.

ExodusOfSound

I see lots of dirt that could be used to grow Xerigium! :P

muffins

Just have your colonists take turns playing doctor. If you have to you can lower the priority of bed-rest so that critical things get done. As long as you send them back to bed when treatments are due then you should be fine. You'll also want to be growing lots of healroot just for such things. Your normal medicine will run out very quickly otherwise.

Mechanoid Hivemind

My heal root farms are just above that storage bay. Everyone is at like 94-99% done so all i have to do is wait

Bob the invader

Listy

This has been raised as an issue, at mid to low colony life the GM throws a stupid amount of illness at you.

Good news however!
1: As the colony ages it seems to return to normal levels.
2: Tynan has agreed, or at least I remember reading somewhere he has, its a bit of a buzz kill, and its meant to be getting rebalanced in the next big patch.

Coenmcj

This is murphys law in action.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mechanoid Hivemind

Shortly after this was taken i was eaten alive by the fucking robots >:( they rushed my bas and my poor turrets didnt stand a chance

Tagasaki

GG mate, GG. :D

Prepare for another landing. :)

Peppsen

This is just weird. I had a colony with 5 people. 1 got muscle parasites and 2 malaria almost at the same time, then a freaking raid with guns and a grenade launcher. RIP colony

milon

milon