Fire Lord

Started by Agertor, July 04, 2016, 04:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agertor

This story was brought to us from a tribal we captured. Their story detailed how they see us and the way we fight.

In the jungles to the south there lay a large stone wall. Impassable to those who seek its riches. They are but men in the wall. But outside the wall they lay fire down upon those that oppose them.

Our people, some of our bravest warriors seek their riches and the fire power from inside. Yet those who survive tell the same stories time and time again. Burns covering their bodies.

The walled off tribes people known as New Dawn are not very frightening. What is frightening is the fire they rain from the sky. The jungle is set aflame, our people scream and burn. Entire areas of land scorched beyond recognition with occasional charred remains of animal and human alike.

We had learned however that we could attack in the rain and our losses would not be as great.

We had gotten through the wall. Such cheers were heard over all the lands as their wall was torn down and we rushed inside to claim our spoils. Yet another wall lay ahead however. Between these two walls as well lay traps and metal guard dogs who spit metal bees at us. Many died from the swarms of bees and many more die to traps.

This retreat was less heart breaking to us. We got through the wall. They could not possibly continue to prepare against us forever.

The next raiding party to come back told of how the walls were repaired and their walls seemed unmolested. This dark magic protects this fortress and we may never see its riches.

I do not organize raids anymore, but warriors seeking glory and riches come along and form their own bands promising to bring our people riches and glory. The fires consume them though.

So now I sit here from my own raid. You brought me into your walls and give me shelter, food and medicine for my wounds. You say you defend yourselves and I understand this. I just wish my people knew that the people who originally lived here had died long ago and it is our own people enlightened by the original travellers who inhabit these walls. Who rain fire on us and who lay metal guard dogs and traps. It is our own people behind these walls. Our own people we fight. And it is our own people who we all try to kill. I wish this war to end Fire Lords.

Neotic

BRAIN-OVERLOAD

Thane

It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Agertor