[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Diana Winters

Quote from: ithikari on July 28, 2016, 11:44:13 AM
Does that mean we can fuck cats now?

Not quite yet; there doesn't seem to be a way to allow cross-species relations. Until it is possible, I'll have to assume Tynan is a Xenophobe ;p

Diana Winters

Sylph

Loving the mod so far. And thanks for the compatibility fixes for EPOE and CR, they're working great. Though as the enclaves always spawn friendly I'll never have a legitimate reason to capture one of them...

Vulcandead789

Hey guys...Is it just me or I can't find the enclave scenario ? Or is there no scenario for the enclave ? Sorry I'm still new to this mod...I'd appreciate if you guys would tell me where I can play as the Oraasan race...

P.S : Sorry for the bad english...I am still learning it :D

Etherdreamer

Actually I am waiting Space pandas or playing with Necrons or Tyranids, but a cat is fine too.

turbosr

The new update today to Orassans has generated several errors when loading Rimworld. I am attaching my output_log hoping it will help you track down the source of the error.

Being a cat lover, I love your mod a great deal, and cannot wait to see more of your work, Thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Diana Winters

Quote from: turbosr on August 18, 2016, 06:09:56 PM
The new update today to Orassans has generated several errors when loading Rimworld. I am attaching my output_log hoping it will help you track down the source of the error.

Being a cat lover, I love your mod a great deal, and cannot wait to see more of your work, Thank you!

Don't worry; this error won't cause any problems. It's just for use with Mrofa's clutterhands ^^;
It shouldn't affect gameplay in any way unless you have Mrofa's clutterhands loaded before this mod. If you do, the Orassans will have hands!

Diana Winters

Quote from: Vulcandead789 on August 14, 2016, 05:35:04 AM
Hey guys...Is it just me or I can't find the enclave scenario ? Or is there no scenario for the enclave ? Sorry I'm still new to this mod...I'd appreciate if you guys would tell me where I can play as the Oraasan race...

P.S : Sorry for the bad english...I am still learning it :D

No scenario; you'll have to edit a current one

Sylph

Do the Orassans follow the "everyone fights" mentality from the Starship Troopers novel? A group of them laid siege to my colony and amongst them was an eight-two year old local government official. I only noticed because when a mortar shell went off in the middle of them, he was the only one to be downed... to a heart attack. (I managed to fight off the siege in time to save him!)

Diana Winters

Quote from: Sylph on August 19, 2016, 04:43:17 AM
Do the Orassans follow the "everyone fights" mentality from the Starship Troopers novel? A group of them laid siege to my colony and amongst them was an eight-two year old local government official. I only noticed because when a mortar shell went off in the middle of them, he was the only one to be downed... to a heart attack. (I managed to fight off the siege in time to save him!)

There's not much I can do about it unless I make new pawngroup makers (there seems to be only "Normal" and "Trader")
So unless I made it so they couldn't spawn in general, I'd need to make new classes (Which requires more C#)

For now, I'll say that the Orassan Empire lets civilians (after signing a waver) "participate" in raids on primitives hostile colonies. Maybe the old cat didn't want to die on a hospital bed :p

Diana Winters

Update 11: New Storyteller (Note: To streamline updating you must now download patches instead of standalone versions for other mods.)

Jdalt40

But, isn't there already a new storyteller? What is different with this one? Amazing mod to play with I must say

Diana Winters

Quote from: Jdalt40 on August 24, 2016, 02:04:37 AM
But, isn't there already a new storyteller? What is different with this one? Amazing mod to play with I must say

I just forgot to mention it in previous updates

Jdalt40

wingerthedragon3

i seem to be haveing problems after getting the up to date  community core and haveing it and this mod the only things running the game resets and just sets of all the mods i like this mod back when the patchs were there own thing and it did not ruing most of my colonies also why cant i talk in the steam part