[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Diana Winters

Quote from: wingerthedragon3 on August 24, 2016, 10:13:02 PM
i seem to be haveing problems after getting the up to date  community core and haveing it and this mod the only things running the game resets and just sets of all the mods i like this mod back when the patchs were there own thing and it did not ruing most of my colonies also why cant i talk in the steam part

I'm having trouble deciphering your sentences. Please use proper punctuation and grammar when requesting help.

FridayBiology

doing a letsplay attempt with your mod, hope you don't mind if i leave a link here later on :"3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Diana Winters

Quote from: FridayBiology on August 25, 2016, 12:25:17 AM
doing a letsplay attempt with your mod, hope you don't mind if i leave a link here later on :"3

Go ahead; just make sure it's flattering as possible ;)

Diana Winters

I added a poll; please cast your vote!

TheFlameTouched

Can you keep them neko like, and then make their armour look like they are more catlike when equipped?

sharpshot4321

Might be more work then it is worth, but you could have orassans go full cat, and have half-orassans/half-humans carry the current neko look.

Diana Winters

Quote from: sharpshot4321 on August 26, 2016, 02:58:43 PM
Might be more work then it is worth, but you could have orassans go full cat, and have half-orassans/half-humans carry the current neko look.

That's not how genetics work ;)

StyleDragonLP

Please Help everytime i try to create a world with this mod loaded it pushes me back into the Main menu. Does Anyone knows why?

Diana Winters

Quote from: StyleDragonLP on August 26, 2016, 04:57:19 PM
Please Help everytime i try to create a world with this mod loaded it pushes me back into the Main menu. Does Anyone knows why?

Please show us your error log and mod order

Diana Winters

Update 12: New Backstory. Fixes.

Patches can now be loaded as mods now; make sure that they load under Orassans and the mods you're patching. They are not standalones and require Orassans and either EPOE and/or CR to function.

FridayBiology

Quote from: Diana Winters on August 25, 2016, 01:51:44 AM
Quote from: FridayBiology on August 25, 2016, 12:25:17 AM

Go ahead; just make sure it's flattering as possible ;)

and its dead, steam workshop bugged out, so going to redo before the end of next week.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

kaptain_kavern

StyleDragonLP

Core and orassans core is above orassans and where is the error log?

Diana Winters

Quote from: StyleDragonLP on August 27, 2016, 04:55:43 AM
Core and orassans core is above orassans and where is the error log?

Steam\SteamApps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data

the file is called output_log.txt

StyleDragonLP

This is my error log BTW i have the non steam version

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]