[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

MineFoxC

Wow so many errors in the backstory def file,like half of the "its" and "it's"-and "than" and "then" are inverted XP

Warning - Inner Grammar Nazi released.

Why does everyone mix them up:
Its (as "of him"/"of her" - possessive)
It's (short form of "it is")
Than (used for comparisons - He is taller THAN his brother)
Then (has many uses - no examples that I can think of)
"They ask me:
how did you get banned from so many communities?
I answer:i don't even know...i guess they don't like wallhacks/aimbot/lag hacks/god mode/infinite ammo?

kubolek01

Quote from: Diana Winters on December 24, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Quote from: kubolek01 on December 24, 2017, 03:23:56 PM
Anyways, ADS patch is outdated. I know it's a minority, but ton of errors on startup is angering.

I didn't make the patch, so you should be telling the person who made the patch, not me
If he isn't dead xD
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Diana Winters

Quote from: MineFoxC on December 28, 2017, 12:47:03 PM
Wow so many errors in the backstory def file,like half of the "its" and "it's"-and "than" and "then" are inverted XP

Warning - Inner Grammar Nazi released.

Why does everyone mix them up:
Its (as "of him"/"of her" - possessive)
It's (short form of "it is")
Than (used for comparisons - He is taller THAN his brother)
Then (has many uses - no examples that I can think of)

Because I didn't write half of them :p

And since you're being so patronizing, I think I'll just leave them like that ;)

MineFoxC

XD doesn't matter I'm already correcting a bunch of them because I can't just watch all these errors+the "he" "she" and "his" "her" mix ups in the prepare carefully XP
"They ask me:
I answer:i don't even know...i guess they don't like wallhacks/aimbot/lag hacks/god mode/infinite ammo?

Nianor

Quote from: MineFoxC on December 28, 2017, 06:34:09 PM
XD doesn't matter I'm already correcting a bunch of them because I can't just watch all these errors+the "he" "she" and "his" "her" mix ups in the prepare carefully XP
When you're done, post a patch please? That was bugging me too, just not enough to dig around and actually fix it.

MineFoxC

?
I actually meant to patch it for myself XP

I can try and patch it all,but it will take more,cause I've been only fixing the backstories I use the most.
Maybe I can eventually look into all of the files,but I'm not sure I'm THAT good at modding.

Anyways it's 1.30 AM for me,so no work's getting done for at least 6 hours
"They ask me:

MineFoxC

Ok,i'm having a lot of trouble finding the backstories that you see in the prepare carefully,though i found a bunch of typos and corrected them in the orassans mod.
Also, if anyone can tell me how to make localizations,i can help with some translations {i know Italian and somewhat remember Romanian{still going to use translate,but at least i won't copy paste some extreme errors in traduction}}
"They ask me:

notabot

Just a simple thanks for the mod. I've tinkered with simple file editing in games enough to know that an actual mod with all these items and functions and compatibility patches is a lot of work, so I appreciate it. My bionic cat-sith is running around happily murdering trespassers with a combination of the force and her power arm claws, and converting lucky survivors into expendable stormtroopers. All is good on the rim.

Happy New Year!

sevrun

Hey Winters, seems like some folks have been trying to give ya a lot of static over little crap.  So I just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful addition to Rimworld.  And the Ni'hal too.

asquirrel

Hey dude!  The Orassans are pissed at me (probably because of all my mods).  They've warped in a portal but the portal never closes.  New Orassans don't use the portal, they just create new ones that also don't close.  Is there a way I can close these suckers?

Diana Winters

Quote from: asquirrel on January 03, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
Hey dude!  The Orassans are pissed at me (probably because of all my mods).  They've warped in a portal but the portal never closes.  New Orassans don't use the portal, they just create new ones that also don't close.  Is there a way I can close these suckers?

You can build over them

Arnolidos

I returned!
I made all the textures for the armor, and although you did not ask me to do this, I did a description and added it to Apparel_Various. I've tested everything and my armor works fine.
How can I give it to you?

Diana Winters

Quote from: Arnolidos on January 04, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
I returned!
I made all the textures for the armor, and although you did not ask me to do this, I did a description and added it to Apparel_Various. I've tested everything and my armor works fine.
How can I give it to you?
Message me on discord

Arnolidos

I understand that this is a question of a complete idiot, but how to find you in a discord? I just installed this program and do not understand anything, what? Where? How? Help me please.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Arnolidos on January 04, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
I understand that this is a question of a complete idiot, but how to find you in a discord? I just installed this program and do not understand anything, what? Where? How? Help me please.

Join the Rimworld discord, you will see that I am a moderator. Right click my name and click "message"