[A13] Skullywags Event mods - Meteorites, RazorRain

Started by skullywag, April 25, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas love

Suggestions:
- Acid rain (will be pretty rare). The same as real life. Objects in the acid rain start to degrade, colonists effected by acid rain get rad. poisoning.

- (darude) sandstorm (often in the extreme biome), cleans all the blood of the sand, also damages structure. Colonists must be inside to not get injured.

- Full moon (self explanitory) Really doesnt do much but colonists get a mood boost if 'joying' themselves when a full moon is happening. Could effect nightowls some how.

- Blood moon (a very rare event) Makes a lot of animals mad. Also if there is a dazed colonist when this event happens he will imediatly turn to berserk.

skullywag

im having issues with my sandstorm mod (yes i have one, plus a few more kicking around) with how A13 loads particular thing in DLLs, im working on getting around this issue and hopefully ill get em out soon.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Voron

Quote from: Jackaldude2 on May 01, 2016, 05:00:02 PM
*snip* I also think that more extreme heatwaves(~400ishF) *Snip*

204 Degrees Celsius? Any Organic Matter will be Boiled alive, and Quite Quickly probably, as it takes a whole chicken 90-ish minutes in the oven at 200-230C , The Heat wave Temperature we already have is Hot Enough, I've seen temperatures of above 50 Degrees in the game, which can kill you also Quite quickly if you're not careful,
And personally I've felt a Dry 40C, Where you really need to Hydrate quite a lot,

Also Skully, Thanks for answering, I Guess you'll first update everything to the newest version before tweaking :)

skullywag

Quote from: Voron on May 08, 2016, 03:51:17 PM
Also Skully, Thanks for answering, I Guess you'll first update everything to the newest version before tweaking :)

update what? the main events mods are A13. The ones I havent release are A13 but dont work yet due to resource loading issues i mentioned.

LustrousWolf

Cant wait for yours mods to be updated to A14 :) But one tiny request ;) You know how the crashed ship chunks, how they just spawn somewhere on the map and you get a little notification? Do you think you could make a small mod that makes it fly down and hit the ground, just like your meteor mod? Seems a little more realistic and that everything else from space in the game comes flying down to the ground :D

skullywag

Already on it (the ship chunk thing). These are coming very soon. All updated just doing all the steam stuff (need dem perdy pictures)

Shinzy

skullywag

They work on A14, just tidying them a little, theres still a performance hit on the spread of the ivy that I need to work some kinks out of to address.

LustrousWolf

bazalisk

looking forwards to this updating, any mod that adds new events is always fun :D

123nick

i am SO looking forward too the update :) i just have a bug that needs too be fixed, with a siege that isnt working, i posted about it in the mod bugs forum board.

skullywag

Im working on the mess that is extended storage, once that beast is out the way these are next.