[A14]Modlist <BigHoHo's works> (1.0) More mods to come. last up dated(8\9\16)

Started by BigHoHo, August 08, 2016, 04:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exende

hey, not to be a complainer or anything, but could you please upload the file through some other site?  Adblock is not letting me go through and the ads are not good ads. :)

CannibarRechter

CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

BigHoHo

Quote from: CannibarRechter on August 08, 2016, 09:37:42 PM
I agree that site is super sketchy
I agree as well I have on that side of it just don't click any on the man page just click on skip at the top you will be fine + it supports me and makes me want to get out here and make better mods for you guys and have the best rim world gameplay possible that you like.
Quote from: Exende on August 08, 2016, 07:05:37 PM
hey, not to be a complainer or anything, but could you please upload the file through some other site?  Adblock is not letting me go through and the ads are not good ads. :)
my bad I thought I turned off the setting for stop pop up blocker you should be able to get though no problem.if you still have issues let me know.

Expresso

Quote from: CannibarRechter on August 08, 2016, 04:01:51 PM
It looks like meds are parented onto ResourceBase, defined in Items_luxury.xml.

I would expect that setting the value from 75 to something else there would work.

Are you saying that it doesn't?

Items_Resource_Manufactured.xml  8)
stackLimit only parameter you need to add yourself

CannibarRechter

> Items_Resource_Manufactured.xml ... stackLimit only parameter you need to add yourself

That file has the various individual items in there, so you would have to add stackLimit to every medical item. If you just modify ResourceBase, you can make the modification only the once.

It won't apply to ArtilleryShell and Component, though, although you could just delete their stackLimit entries and use the one on ResourceBase if you wanted.

BigHoHo

Quote from: CannibarRechter on August 09, 2016, 04:10:58 PM
> Items_Resource_Manufactured.xml ... stackLimit only parameter you need to add yourself

That file has the various individual items in there, so you would have to add stackLimit to every medical item. If you just modify ResourceBase, you can make the modification only the once.

It won't apply to ArtilleryShell and Component, though, although you could just delete their stackLimit entries and use the one on ResourceBase if you want
Sweet thanks for tip was able to fix med stacking will be uploading a new version to fix that and hyperweave stacking

BigHoHo

since you guys helped me out with i have been working on another mod that will let plant trees in hydroponics basins, but after i mod the ThingsDefs_plants files for the trees to have hydroponic growing and test it the pawn will plant it but then start to cut it forever. any ideas

cliffahead

Quote from: BigHoHo on August 08, 2016, 04:46:48 AM
Stacks Mods version 1.1

v1.1 fixes medical items from not stacking to increased amounts and hyperweave.

Super Stacks:
Increases the max stack size for most items 20000 for raw materials and
1000 for meal.

Balanced Stacks version 1.0
Increases the max stack size for most items 300 for raw materials and
30 for meal.

Any feedback is greatly welcomed

Author
BigHoHo

Download
Super Stacks v1.1 Download

Balanced Stacks v1.1 Download [url=http://adf.ly/1d2mui

Does require new save as far as I can tell. 

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.

license :Don't reupload this mod or any other mod I create to this or other sites.
if your want to use in mod pack please send me a pm to let me know that you wish to use it. if you wish to use the mod on youtube you can just let know i would want to check out your vids on it.

link is not working =(

BigHoHo

Yea that's it I have tested works fine for what is it doing to you

biship

I might be wrong, but instead of replacing so many default defs (and then have to check/update for every patch), you can use this cool experimental mod to just create override def's with just <stackLimit>.  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22763.msg247444#msg247444

cliffahead

Quote from: BigHoHo on August 11, 2016, 04:20:20 AM
Yea that's it I have tested works fine for what is it doing to you

brings me to adfly.. which loads an ad.. then prompted to skip ad.. pop-up appears which usually is the download, but in this instance it brings me to another ad.

CannibarRechter

Mine tried to bait-and-switch the download, a pretty sure sign the site is serving up no-kidding malware. Not cool.

cliffahead

if you could upload your mod somewhere else it'll be great. as of now it's just impossible to download.