RimWorld Nexus

Started by Dark0ne, March 03, 2014, 04:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommygunner70

Rimworld on Nexus? Me gusta!

jakendrick3

.         .          . AWESOME!!!! I love nexusmods, especially for skyrim and oblivion. That would be really cool.

hawkwing

I've uploaded the files for my mod and marked it to be published when the game is approved.

Looks like I did get file number 1 after all. Glad to have inspired you to play the game, DarkOne! Thanks for all you've done for the modding scene over the years through the nexus. (joeharner over on nexus mods... really wish I'd been in time to grab the nickname "hawkwing" over there, too. :()

Damn, now I'll have to update the mod so I'm not just hogging the spot with a trivial mod.
Rimworld mods are now available on The Nexus!
Rimworld Nexus
(Goodbye, 600kb upload limit!)

Dark0ne

Ok folks, the site is now live.

Thank you to those of you who added your files or gave their permission for me to add them for them. If you didn't upload the files yourself, if/when you would like to take control of your files on the Nexus let me know and I shall transfer ownership over to your Nexus account.

I'll be working on a custom site design over the next week or so, and will coordinate with the programmers to get the game supported in NMM. In the mean-time, spread the word :)

Thanks again.

hawkwing

Awesome! I hope we can have it full of mods shortly... That spot all the way at the bottom of the list of supported games isn't good enough.
Rimworld mods are now available on The Nexus!
Rimworld Nexus
(Goodbye, 600kb upload limit!)

Viriatha

yay! telling all my friends!

Evul

@Dark0ne
Any luck with the banner download picture? :)

Dark0ne

Hi Evul,

Hopefully this will do for your needs:

Evul

Gavin

Yay! I am published on Nexus now! ;D