[A16] Psychology (2017-5-14)

Started by System.Linq, August 19, 2016, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgbps4

"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

rambo

tgbps4

What dose that mean

Because of how the forum works, when you comment on a thread it bumps it up to the start of your threadlist (is that the right word?). It just lets me keep tabs on mods that I like
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: tgbps4 on June 12, 2017, 10:04:38 PM
What dose that mean

Because of how the forum works, when you comment on a thread it bumps it up to the start of your threadlist (is that the right word?). It just lets me keep tabs on mods that I like

That.

Also, a lot of mod authors when initially posting their mods, immediately comment a couple times with the word reserve to have the first couple comments set aside in case they want to add more info that won't fit in the initial post.

rambo

tgbps4

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 15, 2017, 11:52:08 AM
Quote from: tgbps4 on June 12, 2017, 10:04:38 PM
What dose that mean

That.

Also, a lot of mod authors when initially posting their mods, immediately comment a couple times with the word reserve to have the first couple comments set aside in case they want to add more info that won't fit in the initial post.

I didnt actually know about that last one. That´s pretty smart!

Chrome

Hey. Keep up the great work! I hope you get A17 working. I really do enjoy this mod and look forward to the tales it will bring!

rambo

Ruptga

Quote from: rambo on June 22, 2017, 04:38:55 PM
hmm... someday...

Linq hasn't even logged on to the forums in a month.  No idea what they have going on IRL, but it's a safe bet that it's going to be a while longer.

Wilponderroci

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS UPDATED! :)

shark510

Dude, this mod is so amazing. With this mod you can recreate your own personality on colonists and see that amazing stories that happens. Modder you are doing great job! It will be amazing gift for comunity for A17. Voting for you!  ;D

MCreeper

Why this mod doesn't updated here? A17 version is available on Steam

calwallace

Hey,

Love the mod, it adds plenty of depth and individuality to the pawns. One problem; matching outfits.
This makes sense in principle; no one wants to be wearing exactly the same top as someone else. But it could be problematic when the clothing in question is, say, a uniform. Troopers in power armour aren't going to really give a shit if they're wearing the same kit as the trooper next to them.

I'm using the excellent TiberiumRim, and like keeping my soldiers in their respective GDI or NOD uniforms.

Since I love the rest of the additions to the game that the mod brings, could you suggest a way to switch this off?

MCreeper

There is already a switch in mod options. And it's a necro, actual thread is one message up.  :P