Mod menu scroll bar

Started by Fresh Kiwi, March 11, 2014, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh Kiwi

I just went on a mod installing spree and i wanted to play a heavy modded rimworld and when i start the game up i go to the mod menu to activate the mods and not all of my mods show up so why is there no scroll bar in the mod menu i think that is slightly important to have in the game  and i think people can agree with me like there is no reason why NOT to have it

JackQW

Until that happens, you can go to
[Your User Directory]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\ and edit ModConfig.xml
You can activate mods by duplicating the lines like <li>Core</li> and changing the folder name.

Semmy

This is actually in the bugsections aswell (-:

And its been reported and on mantis. Hopefully tynan will have time to fix it before a3...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Darker

Actually, latest test release has the scroll bar, so you should worry not anymore.
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Evul

Yes it will be implemented :)

Changelog
March 9
*Mods list is now scrollable.
*Can now individually hide zones.
*Tribals now have special names (no more tribal Bob Smiths).
*All pawn kinds can now carry stuff in their inventory, like silver, and will spawn with some. Hooray, a reason to attack people!
*Created soft faction relations so factions can get progressively more and less pissed at you.

Until Alpha 3 use this:
Quote from: JackQW on March 11, 2014, 10:25:20 PM
Until that happens, you can go to
[Your User Directory]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\ and edit ModConfig.xml
You can activate mods by duplicating the lines like <li>Core</li> and changing the folder name.

Locking this :)