Questions of the Z Axis

Started by Barazen, August 30, 2016, 11:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barazen

I read somewhere that tynan was toying around with the idea of a z-axis, but can't seem to find any ideas from him of what he was planning to do.

Was it simply adding underground deposits, towers and other "lite" ideas, or is something grander planned? Like being able to scale mountains and build your town at the peak?

If anyone could enlighten me or throw your two cents in on what you would like to see that would be great!

Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Barazen on August 30, 2016, 11:05:43 PM
I read somewhere that tynan was toying around with the idea of a z-axis, but can't seem to find any ideas from him of what he was planning to do.

Was it simply adding underground deposits, towers and other "lite" ideas, or is something grander planned? Like being able to scale mountains and build your town at the peak?

If anyone could enlighten me or throw your two cents in on what you would like to see that would be great!

I don't think there are any plans for a real z-axis. The most recent update that included deep drilling was a response to running out of resources late game.

Barazen

Ahh i see, well that's unfortunate... but i suppose the next question is does he have plans to expand on that deep drilling thing? Like maybe add events specific to it? Like digging up things that really should have stayed in the dirt?
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.