[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: Hancake on March 23, 2014, 04:58:59 PM
Hey Calum! Thanks for responding to my graphics thread. :)

What graphics is it you're looking to have completed?
I'm not sure how coding really works so is there a standard naming system you want me to name specific files or anything?

Thanks,

Hannah

I've messaged you :)

TimMartland

'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Cala13er

Hancake

Cala13er

Cala13er

Quote from: TimMartland on March 25, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
Can you add images of the mod to the OP please?

Sure, I'll have them up by tomorrow along with the v0.0.1.4 update :)

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Wooh! I'm just adding a few more things then I'll upload it. It WILL be up at 06:10:10 Forum Server time!

mrofa

Cala13er is it possible to make turret to shot explosive bullets in alpha2 ?
All i do is clutter all around.

Cala13er

Quote from: mrofa on March 28, 2014, 04:36:07 PM
Cala13er is it possible to make turret to shot explosive bullets in alpha2 ?

I don't think so, I can make it shoot grenades tho?

mrofa

Cala13er

Grenade turrets. No. Are you wanting me to add it into v0.0.1.4 before I release it?

mrofa

Well that if you want, i would like if you could send me some example code since im learning about turret stuff atm :D

Edit: forgot to ask, its possible to make custom bullet texture in alpha2 ithout messing with dll ?

Architect

Quote from: mrofa on March 28, 2014, 04:59:45 PM
Well that if you want, i would like if you could send me some example code since im learning about turret stuff atm :D

Edit: forgot to ask, its possible to make custom bullet texture in alpha2 ithout messing with dll ?

yeah, just change the texture path in the thingdef of the bullet.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

mrofa

Dont i need to make like whole new def for a bullet ?