[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Architect

Quote from: mrofa on March 28, 2014, 06:08:02 PM
Dont i need to make like whole new def for a bullet ?

You can overwrite an existing one? If you wanted it to act the same as an existing one, but have a different texture, just copy and paste an existing def, and change the def name as well as the texture path :P Just make sure you remember to change the bullet being fired to the right thing in the gun def.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Cala13er

v0.0.1.4 now available! After ages -_-.

Features Include :

Blue Sun Lamp
Red Sun Lamp
Wooden Chair
Wooden Table Long
Wooden Table Short
Farming completely removed
Advanced battery
4 new guns
Metal walls with blue lights
Metal walls with red lights
Metal walls with normal lights
Updated Wooden flooring textures

And more.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 28, 2014, 06:41:30 PM
v0.0.1.4 now available! After ages -_-.

Features Include :

Blue Sun Lamp
Red Sun Lamp
Wooden Chair
Wooden Table Long
Wooden Table Short
Farming completely removed
Advanced battery
4 new guns
Metal walls with blue lights
Metal walls with red lights
Metal walls with normal lights
Updated Wooden flooring textures

And more.

All the new things :D i really like your mod :D
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Hahaha thanks! Unfortunately! I'm updating later today :) But it's going to be an optional update. Basically it's just going to add some decorative items due to the fact a few decoration mods aren't compatible with my mod.

So v0.0.2.0 will be out soon! :P

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 05:32:40 AM
Hahaha thanks! Unfortunately! I'm updating later today :) But it's going to be an optional update. Basically it's just going to add some decorative items due to the fact a few decoration mods aren't compatible with my mod.

So v0.0.2.0 will be out soon! :P

Woot :D (if your mod woud ever get incompatible with my mod ill change mine :) )
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

I doubt it will, I tend to look at others mods and try build around them instead of through them.

The known mods that don't work or go well with Industrial RIM are:

BetterPower+
Project Armoury
Wood Economy
Animal Rugs
Coloured Lights+
(I think WorkPlaces)
Turret Package
Clean Sand (As Industrial Rim already alters sand the same way Clean sand mod does)
PopCap+ (As Industrial Rim already alters the pop cap to 500)
Wall Lights
Project Dig (I find project Dig an exact copy of my Alpha 1 mod but ah well, still incompatible)

Yeah it's incompatible with a lot of stuff :/

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 07:24:36 AM
I doubt it will, I tend to look at others mods and try build around them instead of through the.

The known mods that don't work or go well with Industrial RIM are:

BetterPower+
Project Armoury
Wood Economy
Animal Rugs
Coloured Lights+
(I think WorkPlaces)
Turret Package
Clean Sand (As Industrial Rim already alters sand the same way Clean sand mod does)
PopCap+ (As Industrial Rim already alters the pop cap to 500)
Wall Lights
Project Dig (I find project Dig an exact copy of my Alpha 1 mod but ah well, still incompatible)

Yeah it's incompatible with a lot of stuff :/

I have workplace installed and i works fine? but i haven't used it properly, Oh and i don't need popcap+ :D and all the other one's i don't use.

Cala13er

Really?

Both of our mods add a table (Mines Gun Smith) I think his is weapons smith or something like that. Anyway they both add recipes for creating guns. Currently mine doesn't include the guns I've added to the game, but that changes in alpha 3.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 07:36:45 AM
Really?

Both of our mods add a table (Mines Gun Smith) I think his is weapons smith or something like that. Anyway they both add recipes for creating guns. Currently mine doesn't include the guns I've added to the game, but that changes in alpha 3.

last time i used it it worked ill check it now to be correct :)

Edit uh are the saves compatible with the old version?

Cala13er

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 08:16:00 AM
I don't think so no, but you could always try it out :/

Yea i noticed i was thinking i did something wrong with my mod :/

Cala13er

Hahaha yeah, having no backwards compatibility is a bit annoying but that's how it is.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 12:27:55 PM
Hahaha yeah, having no backwards compatibility is a bit annoying but that's how it is.

what no that ain't true :p

Cala13er

No I meant the mods not working with saves using an older version of the mod.

Still laughing at the other modders pathetically bumping. "NOW ALPHA 3 READY" BUMP BUMP BUMP. Why not add it to the title.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on March 29, 2014, 03:48:36 PM
No I meant the mods not working with saves using an older version of the mod.

Still laughing at the other modders pathetically bumping. "NOW ALPHA 3 READY" BUMP BUMP BUMP. Why not add it to the title.

because that woud turn out wonderfully only like 13 mods spamming to get on top :p