A few questions

Started by kuledude, September 13, 2016, 06:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuledude

Can i somehow set it so that the pawns takes a drug depending on if it has its current buff(i.e. take wake-up if your no longer high on it).

Anyway to avoid drug tolerance without having to micro(how many days until a pawn can take a dose without giving into tolerance)?

Do Parkas>Armchairs in terms of market value(same quality) and are they worth putting time into unlike armchairs which are made pretty fast.

Deimos Rast

1) Not sure. I'm assuming you looked in the drug policy tab?
2) Tolerance isn't an all or nothing state. It's a gradient or a degree. Every time you take a drug you build up tolerance. I'm not sure if it ever goes away (it might).
3) No idea. There is no MarketValue listed for "stuffed" goods as it depends on what they're made out of, I'm assuming. The Parka is more expensive in terms of Work and Materials, but you already know that. I would look at the market value in game of say, cloth, and calculate out what the resource costs would be at the very least. I'm hesitant to give any advice, but that high work value on the Parka looks like it might be the deciding factor.
ArmChair
Work = 7500
Cost = 100

Parka
Work = 20000
Cost = 120
#StopPluginAbuse

Thias

Ha! I did think about that yesterday.
My observation is, that there are far more traders around that would buy clothes from you. The armchairs rarely sell. I think thats the point. You can make bazillions of arm chairs but you wont be able to sell them.

Deimos Rast

It's like the kid selling pencils for a school fundraiser and is selling his for $1 million. "But I only need to sell one this way!" Doesn't help if nobody buys, yeah. ;D
#StopPluginAbuse

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Thias on September 14, 2016, 07:08:19 AM
Ha! I did think about that yesterday.
My observation is, that there are far more traders around that would buy clothes from you. The armchairs rarely sell. I think thats the point. You can make bazillions of arm chairs but you wont be able to sell them.

Can't you call in the right type of trader ?

On the topic of drugs : Chemical Interest Pawns ignore policies :(
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.