[1.4] Call of Cthulhu - Rim of Madness Expansion Pack (10/21/2022)

Started by jecrell, September 14, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gCoreByte

Oathtaker not working..

System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at CultOfCthulhu.ReanimatedPawnUtility.DoGenerateZombiePawnFromSource (Verse.Pawn sourcePawn, Boolean isBerserk, Boolean oathOfHastur) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.HasturResurrection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.ResolveHasturResurrections () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.MapComponentUtility:MapComponentTick(Map)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Running with Core, HugsLib, Animal Armour, A Dog Said..., Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0, EdB Prepare Carefully, Psychology, Tilled Soil, Hospitality, Mass Graves, Set-Up Camp, RazzleDazzle, Recon And Discovery, Tribal Essentials Modpack, Rumours And Deception, [RF] Smooth Stone Walls [a17], ED-Embrasures, Crash Landing, JecsTools, Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors, Call of Cthulhu - Cults, Call of Cthulhu - Elder Things, Call of Cthulhu - Straitjackets, Rim of Madness - Arachnophobia, and Achtung! all downloaded from the forums.

Sebastian Cigar

Hey, I've just seen a wild Giant Spider mess up a scyther, the poor mechanoid apparently attacked him first, then the huge arachnid spun him up, dragged him away (eh?) and devoured him in his nest within a couple days. I don't think this is normal...

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Sebastian Cigar on July 23, 2017, 07:58:59 AM
Hey, I've just seen a wild Giant Spider mess up a scyther, the poor mechanoid apparently attacked him first, then the huge arachnid spun him up, dragged him away (eh?) and devoured him in his nest within a couple days. I don't think this is normal...

Nope .. I can't understand why you did not rescue the ressources and the silk  :-*
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Lennbolt7

Quote from: gCoreByte on July 22, 2017, 02:41:54 PM
Oathtaker not working..

System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at CultOfCthulhu.ReanimatedPawnUtility.DoGenerateZombiePawnFromSource (Verse.Pawn sourcePawn, Boolean isBerserk, Boolean oathOfHastur) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.HasturResurrection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.ResolveHasturResurrections () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CultOfCthulhu.MapComponent_SacrificeTracker.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.MapComponentUtility:MapComponentTick(Map)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()

Running with Core, HugsLib, Animal Armour, A Dog Said..., Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0, EdB Prepare Carefully, Psychology, Tilled Soil, Hospitality, Mass Graves, Set-Up Camp, RazzleDazzle, Recon And Discovery, Tribal Essentials Modpack, Rumours And Deception, [RF] Smooth Stone Walls [a17], ED-Embrasures, Crash Landing, JecsTools, Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors, Call of Cthulhu - Cults, Call of Cthulhu - Elder Things, Call of Cthulhu - Straitjackets, Rim of Madness - Arachnophobia, and Achtung! all downloaded from the forums.
Oathtaker never worked for me and my load order contains almost every mod you just listed.

faltonico

I don't know if this has been posted before, but here you go:

I'm having a lot of errors with Chthonian larvae:
Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CosmicHorror.HarmonyPatches.CalculatePain_PreFix (Verse.HediffSet,single&) <0x00113>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.HediffSet.CalculatePain_Patch1 (object) <0x0002c>
at Verse.HediffSet.get_PainTotal () <0x0001d>
at RimWorld.PawnCapacityWorker_Consciousness.CalculateCapacityLevel (Verse.HediffSet,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.PawnCapacityUtility/CapacityImpactor>) <0x0005c>
at Verse.PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateCapacityLevel (Verse.HediffSet,Verse.PawnCapacityDef,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.PawnCapacityUtility/CapacityImpactor>) <0x000aa>
at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.GetLevel (Verse.PawnCapacityDef) <0x000a5>
at Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler.get_CanBeAwake () <0x00017>
at RimWorld.RestUtility.Awake (Verse.Pawn) <0x00018>
at RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalCanDoConstantThinkTreeJobNow.Satisfied (Verse.Pawn) <0x00064>
at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x00018>
at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x000a2>

Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextConstantThinkTreeJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
CosmicHorror.CosmicHorrorPawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()

And (spamming!!):
Detected infinite stat recursion when evaluating Consciousness
Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler:GetLevel(PawnCapacityDef)
Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler:get_CanBeAwake()
Verse.PawnCapacityUtility:CalculateCapacityLevel(HediffSet, PawnCapacityDef, List`1)
Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler:CapableOf(PawnCapacityDef)
RimWorld.InteractionUtility:CanInitiateInteraction(Pawn)
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:get_CurrentSocialMode()
RimWorld.Pawn_InteractionsTracker:InteractionsTrackerTick()

Detected infinite stat recursion when evaluating Consciousness
Verse.PawnCapacitiesHandler:get_CanBeAwake()
RimWorld.RestUtility:Awake(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalCanDoConstantThinkTreeJobNow:Satisfied(Pawn)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextConstantThinkTreeJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()

The pawn didn't die and kept spawning tamed larvae from time to time. The spam didn't go away when i took out the prisoner (aka killed it), but it did go away when i destroyed the larvae with the dev tool.
It was even wandering and dropping larvae o.O

InfinityKage

I want to start by saying you've done an amazing job with everything so far. And thanks for adding to would is already a great game.

Your Arachnophobia mod seems like the makings of a great playable race. I think building a base out of webs and catching creatures and spinning them up and drinking them from webs and setting web traps and stuff would be amazing. Is it something you would consider?

jecrell

Quote from: InfinityKage on July 26, 2017, 09:36:22 PM
I want to start by saying you've done an amazing job with everything so far. And thanks for adding to would is already a great game.

Your Arachnophobia mod seems like the makings of a great playable race. I think building a base out of webs and catching creatures and spinning them up and drinking them from webs and setting web traps and stuff would be amazing. Is it something you would consider?
There is another mod in development to allow for controlling of an insectoid colony. I will DEFINITELY be making a patch of some kind and working with the mod author to provide for a Spider Queen mod.
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

Factions Update

7-27-2017
v1.17.10
--------------

- Added SticksNTricks' Tommy Gun.
- MERF Helmets now protect the full head.
- MERF Body Armor now protects necks.

jecrell

InfinityKage

Quote from: jecrell on July 26, 2017, 11:00:21 PM
Quote from: InfinityKage on July 26, 2017, 09:36:22 PM

There is another mod in development to allow for controlling of an insectoid colony. I will DEFINITELY be making a patch of some kind and working with the mod author to provide for a Spider Queen mod.

An insectoid colony huh? That might be fun. Do you have a link? Also if you do make a Spider Queen mod, keep me posted.

KaiserThurston

I am playing with Lovecraft in Rough difficulty and it just keeps sending me that annoying fog event and the crow omen.
I also have hospitality installed and it seems like the visitor event is ignored by the storyteller, since it's been over a year and no visitor ever showed up.
Also, when do the lovecraftian raids start to happen?

ChairmanPoo

Decoherent

Hey, I've played through most of a game on extreme, and I'm really enjoying it! I did have a suggested change, though- the "scary pit" event (memory fails me) seems to have been nerfed a little too much. I've got one across the map that's been there forever, and I've completely forgotten about it. I think I'd suggest returning the sanity loss to zone-wide, although at a much slower rate than it used to be, so that I actually have to take care of it!

SpaceDorf

I have to report a problem with my spiders.
I can't remember of it was discussed before, but giant spiders, tame or wild, sometimes put their cocoons into walls.
they can eat them just fine, but I have to deconstruct the wall to reach them.
Is this intended or a bug ? ( arachnid )

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

mekukutut

hi jecrell

this mod is very fun.
but has some issues i would like to point out.

the goal: usually the game's goal is to get off the planet, spending research and time on a cult might be too much distraction for that, unless the player gets an idea where this cult will lead to: another end way to escape from this rimworld..
maybe there just need a few text notifications coming up after or during cult research, maybe the researcher dreams even more... messages from the outer spaces luring the colonists to follow through (and abandon any plans to get to the ship/build it)? there are moments in the mod where you included small notes like those, they just need a few more imo.

the tribal people: the tribals have not enough furniture. i solved that by installing the tribal essentials mod. but one item i can't find a tribal alternative for is your new typewriter. it feels wrong installing those in a nearly prehistoric village of people. i'd love to see either the option of sharing tales on the log fire, or the creation of wall paintings/the option to grasp the crazy experiences through art and crafting.

then i have a simple question (that actually fits to all mods). is there a way to "mod the mod" for having less villages on the planet?

so thats my 5 cents after playing this too many hours last week.
have a nice day,
meku