[A15+Video]Off-Planet Elite Team Six: Rescue From The Jade Planet

Started by night777, September 14, 2016, 06:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

night777

Hi,

Here's the steam workshop link
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763237011

I attached the scenario, no mods required, but is compatible with any mod that doesn't overhaul the base game, like the medieval mod that takes guns out.

Here's the description
"Not everyone agreed that a remote research colony in semi-hostile space was going to be a good idea. But commercial interests want to know how the so-called "Jade Planet" came to be. Perhaps the unusual weather patterns generate the abundant jade.

Now we've encroached on hostile territory and the planet is being bombarded by a mechanoid faction. Toxic weapons and lightning missiles deployed by the hostile mechanoids are causing widespread sickness and fire.

Your rapid deployment means sufficient precautions weren't taken to entirely prevent toxic build up while traversing the alien atmosphere.

No trade ships will venture here.

Electrometallicexpansive properties discovered in silver over 2,500 years ago make it the optimal choice for bunker material during this emergency mission.

More supplies are enroute from the homeworld.

Lead Off-Planet Elite Team Six to rescue as many colonists as possible before the Planet Killer arrives.."
<< Tons of incidents and things designed to keep things rolling >>

The scenario's planet killer arrives in 66 days, can you get Team Six off the planet with their rescued colonists?

Start:
Start with:
-Silver x40001
-Packaged survival meal x60
-Glitterworld medicine x40
-Power armor x4
-Power armor helmet x4
-Charge rifle x3
-Sniper rifle
-EMP grenades
-Personal shield
-Red foxskin parka x6
-Red foxskin pants x6
-Plasteel gladius x2
-Medicine x40
-Pistol x4
-Plasteel x1150
-Component x50

Map is scattered with:
-Jade x17894

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

night777

Bump, functional and complete in A15 compatible with all mods as far as I know

I'm let's playing the scenario for you here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyFT2mibZqs

One steam reviewer says,
"The best mod[scenario] for Rimworld"